Hello From Manchester!

Blue Note

Registered
Jun 2, 2014
Hi everyone!

I have joined here as I am a Manchester City fan, and now a fan of NYCFC.

You are part of the City family now, and I am really looking forward to the times ahead. I love football and now I have a great reason to watch the MLS with a lot more interest.

I think the partnership between both our clubs will be a great thing for us all.

Oh and the signing of David Villa today is a great statement of intent and a sign of what's to come :)

Thank you Blues ;)

Hi everyone!

I have joined here as I am a Manchester City fan, and now a fan of NYCFC.

You are part of the City family now, and I am really looking forward to the times ahead. I love football and now I have a great reason to watch the MLS with a lot more interest.

I think the partnership between both our clubs will be a great thing for us all.

Oh and the signing of David Villa today is a great statement of intent and a sign of what's to come :)

Thank you Blues ;)

Welcome to our side of the Virtual Pond, it really is great having so much support coming from MCFC fans for our fledgling franchise.

Also looks like Lampard is "unofficially official" :) http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/frank-lampard-confirms-chelsea-exit-3637846