Hello

JerseyBlue

Registered
Apr 18, 2016
My name is John I am from Atlantic City, NJ though I did relocate down to FL. I was looking for a team to support in MLS, as I have grown more and more interested in the sport over the years. Found NYCFC and it just hooked me with their videos, and been looking up information online. In other sports I root for the New York Giants, Yankees, Knicks, Devils.

I am looking to grow my knowledge including how I can watch NYFC games in Flordia. I look forward to interacting with everyone on here.

Hey John. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure most here would suggest you start by looking up MLS Live for catching the games, especially as you shouldn't be affected by the blackouts since you aren't actually based in the NYC area. That said, the forum's founder NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan is also a Florida man himself, so I'm sure he can point you in the right direction too.

Reactions: dannd23
My name is John I am from Atlantic City, NJ though I did relocate down to FL. I was looking for a team to support in MLS, as I have grown more and more interested in the sport over the years. Found NYCFC and it just hooked me with their videos, and been looking up information online. In other sports I root for the New York Giants, Yankees, Knicks, Devils.

I am looking to grow my knowledge including how I can watch NYFC games in Flordia. I look forward to interacting with everyone on here.
Get MLS Live. Since we aren't in the Blackout zone we get every away and home game on the website or App. Very convenient. Welcome to the forums!