Home - 10/23 Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join us for Fan Appreciation Day vs Columbus Crew SC:

• The National Anthem will be performed by the US Coast Guard Brass Quintet.
  • Our Nation’s colors will be presented by the NYPD Ceremonial Unit.
  • Arrive early as the West Point Parachute Team returns to perform a special jump into Yankee Stadium prior to kick-off. (THEY'RE BACK! AND HOPEFULLY ALL OF THEM LAND INSIDE YANKEE STADIUM THIS TIME!)
  • Stick around at halftime for a special performance by City Beats.
  • Check out the Alcatel Player's Lounge located in the Great Hall near Gate 6, which has giveaways and prizes.
  • Two lucky fans will have the chance to get upgraded to our new Pitchside Seats next to the NYCFC bench courtesy of Etihad Airways.
  • Stop by the Fan Zone, located on the concourse by Gate 2 for free hair and face painting provided by Face Art by Melissa.
  • Yankee Stadium gates open at 2:30 PM.

I really really don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but- (extra bolding mine)

Join us for Fan Appreciation Day vs Columbus Crew SC:

• The National Anthem will be performed by the US Coast Guard Brass Quintet.
  • Our Nation’s colors will be presented by the NYPD Ceremonial Unit.
  • Arrive early as the West Point Parachute Team returns to perform a special jump into Yankee Stadium prior to kick-off. (THEY'RE BACK! AND HOPEFULLY ALL OF THEM LAND INSIDE YANKEE STADIUM THIS TIME!)
  • Stick around at halftime for a special performance by City Beats. Happens often.
  • Check out the Alcatel Player's Lounge located in the Great Hall near Gate 6, which has giveaways and prizes.
  • Two lucky fans will have the chance to get upgraded to our new Pitchside Seats next to the NYCFC bench courtesy of Etihad Airways. Happens at every match.
  • Stop by the Fan Zone, located on the concourse by Gate 2 for free hair and face painting provided by Face Art by Melissa. Happens at every match.
  • Yankee Stadium gates open at 2:30 PM. The standard.

So, which part of this is the "fan appreciation" part?

I really really don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but- (extra bolding mine)

Well, it beats a special halftime performance by the Houston Dynamo's high school brass band.

Reactions: canchon and Kjbert

I remember early in the year, they sent out an email saying Cityzens who attended 16 matches (all of them up to this point) would be recognized in the field after the match. Maybe like the shirts off their back like last year.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
I remember early in the year, they sent out an email saying Cityzens who attended 16 matches (all of them up to this point) would be recognized in the field after the match. Maybe like the shirts off their back like last year.
I just came here to look for that, glad I wasn't making that up.

I just came here to look for that, glad I wasn't making that up.

I know I deleted the email. I'm scouring the forums to try to find it.

1. Limited time bonus for referring a new STH. $25 gift card, 250 points and scoreboard mention.
2. Attend 15 [of first 16] games and be invited to an open practice at season end.
3. Attend [first] 16 games and be invited to open practice plus get on field recognition at last game.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/cityzens-portal-is-open.2392/page-16

And I wrote:

Attend 15 (of first 16) games and be invited to an open practice at season end.
Attend (first) 16 games and be invited to open practice plus get on field recognition at last game.

I wonder if they'll even follow up about this come October. If anyone remembers. #TheCityRemembers

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/morality-of-fandom-vs-family.4707/page-2#post-153953

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert

The%20Producers%20-%20Act%201,%20Scene%206%20-%20The%20Rooftop%20of%20Franz%20Liebkind%20105_1med.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil
Status
Not open for further replies.