Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Apparently some of you want to talk about our next game. Sorry I'm late on this.
All jokes aside how are our playoff chances?

September 16th @ 7:30
Broadcast - ESPN2 WQBU and 570AM

Taking bets on wether or not this game is pushed back/bumped

I've got two words, and they are not "we suck" or "no playoffs" but STAR WARS. The recommended attire for the evening is Geek Chic. The supporters sections better look like the cantina scene from the original movie. FootyLovin, the Pirlo sign is old news, let's see what you've got in store for Star Wars night. All you ultras, leave those smoke bombs at home and use your smuggling skills for the lightsabers.

Son doesn't get out of school until late afternoon on Wednesdays, so we won't be able to get up to the stadium.

We're going to grab a pair for Saturday vs San Jose.

Thank god my classes end at 2 PM on Wednesday. Leaving at 3 PM then driving the 90-120 minutes to the city. Watching us (hopefully) win. Then driving right back to school.

As of right now the only Star Wars stuff is: "Get your photo taken with your favorite Star Wars characters in the Fan Zone located at Gate 2." So what, it's going to be like Times Square?

So what position is Kreis starting Jar-Jar Binx at?

I've got two words, and they are not "we suck" or "no playoffs" but STAR WARS. The recommended attire for the evening is Geek Chic. The supporters sections better look like the cantina scene from the original movie. FootyLovin, the Pirlo sign is old news, let's see what you've got in store for Star Wars night. All you ultras, leave those smoke bombs at home and use your smuggling skills for the lightsabers.

Reactions: JayH
Those in Legends got an email today saying there will be "a few NYCFC players hanging out to meet" between 6:30 - 7 PM for an autograph signing.

For a meet and greet basically 1 hour to 30 minutes before kickoff, you have to assume its going to be those injured and not on the 18 game day list.

I'm 234 as well, I love a mid week match.
I do too. Weekend games are good, too, but I also like to keep weekends open. Baseball, basketball and hockey have tons of nidweek games. I wouldn't want or expect MLS to switch to a mostly midweek schedule, but I wouldn't mind the same number of midweek games next year, or even 1-2 more.

Reactions: Paul and Goodfella
Going to be an easy trip from work. The 730 start helps for those who pregame. The worst part is -- will it be a pants night or a shorts night?

Going to be an easy trip from work. The 730 start helps for those who pregame. The worst part is -- will it be a pants night or a shorts night?

Current forecast calls for mid to upper 70s at game time. I'll be in shorts.

How terrible of a decision is it to show up in a suit in the supporters section?

Should I just bring extra clothes to work and change?

Status
Not open for further replies.