I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION !!!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
OKAY WTF IS GOING ON HERE PEOPLE??? Now I fully understand this could fit into The Official Vent or Pirlo's thread . I know that's the first thing you members of The Jury will throw at me I don't want to hear it .! Got That !!

I'v Had It this week with Autograph seekers and Third Rail Members who'v Somehow got their Undeserving Hands on My Andrea's Wine ! How did this happen ?? When I'v tried for years to get a bottle . You know I was well aware of his Family Wine Business long long before he started to talk about it . I'v gone to 3 well known City's with ITALIAN sections in Connecticut they couldn't help and the site for his wine is very confusing . I'm not Stupid Yes there are a lot of people I assume that have brought it over . But even with that how did it pass customs with today's strict rules ??

I'v felt for the longest time that now he's at the end his place should be with his father selling this stuff World Wide ! Not some God Damn Flunky for Antonio Conte or an Ambassador for Juventus! He needs to be an Ambassador for his own Damn Self . Then I can finally get some . This Is CRAZY ! After 12 years I Damn Well should get the first bottle free. I'll pay for the rest . Right now about this issue if I made movie it be called ....PISSED and CONFUSED !! :mad: and :confused: !! So there you have it folks !

But even with that how did it pass customs with today's strict rules ??

Not sure if you are just venting or really want an answer but getting wine back from Europe in luggage typically is not an issue as long as you declare it like anything else you're bringing back. If you don't want to put it on your flight you can also have it shipped and a lot of the wineries will even make the arrangements for you.

OKAY WTF IS GOING ON HERE PEOPLE??? Now I fully understand this could fit into The Official Vent or Pirlo's thread . I know that's the first thing you members of The Jury will throw at me I don't want to hear it .! Got That !!

I'v Had It this week with Autograph seekers and Third Rail Members who'v Somehow got their Undeserving Hands on My Andrea's Wine ! How did this happen ?? When I'v tried for years to get a bottle . You know I was well aware of his Family Wine Business long long before he started to talk about it . I'v gone to 3 well known City's with ITALIAN sections in Connecticut they couldn't help and the site for his wine is very confusing . I'm not Stupid Yes there are a lot of people I assume that have brought it over . But even with that how did it pass customs with today's strict rules ??

I'v felt for the longest time that now he's at the end his place should be with his father selling this stuff World Wide ! Not some God Damn Flunky for Antonio Conte or an Ambassador for Juventus! He needs to be an Ambassador for his own Damn Self . Then I can finally get some . This Is CRAZY ! After 12 years I Damn Well should get the first bottle free. I'll pay for the rest . Right now about this issue if I made movie it be called ....PISSED and CONFUSED !! :mad: and :confused: !! So there you have it folks !

Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass getting a liquor import/export license is in the US? Do you have any idea how much that liquor license costs in legal fees and assorted bullshit? Lets add on the fact that Pirlo is a foreign national on top of that incredibly annoying shit sandwich, and I can see him just not wanting to bother with the time and expense, especially considering the relatively limited run he will probably have.

Your only shot is to figure out if one of the importers actually carries his wine and since I'm in an unusually good mood tonight, here you go.

Pratum Coller is the name of the winery and http://www.onlyitalianproducts.us/wine/1196-1-pratum-coller-by-andrea-pirlo.htm you can buy it there.

Do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass getting a liquor import/export license is in the US? Do you have any idea how much that liquor license costs in legal fees and assorted bullshit? Lets add on the fact that Pirlo is a foreign national on top of that incredibly annoying shit sandwich, and I can see him just not wanting to bother with the time and expense, especially considering the relatively limited run he will probably have.

Your only shot is to figure out if one of the importers actually carries his wine and since I'm in an unusually good mood tonight, here you go.

Pratum Coller is the name of the winery and http://www.onlyitalianproducts.us/wine/1196-1-pratum-coller-by-andrea-pirlo.htm you can buy it there.

You're a good man.

top lad

Was tempted to delete before she could see it.

Wow Thanks gbservis gbservis JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb SanBartG SanBartG Mario Mario for the support ! ...........Now NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan what's up Boss ? That VA Heat your living in fry your brain already ? Well if you can't take it get the hell out it's kitchen . That's Okay Good Luck when you get snow LMFAO ! You can delete what ever you want this is yours to do so . But the page Mr JGarrettLieb JGarrettLieb so kindly informed me of has been copied to my computer .

thats messed up
thats-methed-up-5293123.png

COULD YOU STOP CREATING THREADS IN ALL CAPS IT SHIT FORUM ETIQUETTE [1].

I usually don't say anything, but you do it way too often, about nonsensical raving shit that should be buried deep deep into the off topic section. This is a forum for soccer, and yea sometimes off topic stuff gets mentioned in their own threads or even inside serious threads, but when you create a thread in all caps you are basically saying i demand attention, and you look like a petulant child, and not (what im guessing) a middle aged woman who should be well beyond this phase.

I give you credit for putting this in the off topic section, but with the 'new post' feature i'm forced to notice this shitty, all cap, vague, buzzfeed style leading header and i don't want to see it anymore. So keep raving in the off topic section but keep your headers in a normal style to i can let it sink to the bottom and out of mind.

Thanks. That's my rant.

Last edited:
COULD YOU STOP CREATING THREADS IN ALL CAPS IT SHIT FORUM EDUCATE.

I usually don't say anything, but you do it way too often, about nonsensical raving shit that should be buried deep deep into the off topic section. This is a forum for soccer, and yea sometimes off topic stuff gets mentioned in their own threads or even inside serious threads, but when you create a thread in all caps you are basically saying i demand attention, and you look like a petulant child, and not (what im guessing) a middle aged woman who should be well beyond this phase.

I give you credit for putting this in the off topic section, but with the 'new post' feature i'm forced to see this shitty, all cap, vague, buzzfeed style leading header and i don't want to see it anymore. So keep raving in the off topic section but keep your headers in a normal style to i can let it sink to the bottom and out of mind.

Thanks. That's my rant.
I want Angela Miller Angela Miller to keep being Angela Miller Angela Miller.

Does ignore take care of your issues?

I want Angela Miller Angela Miller to keep being Angela Miller Angela Miller.

Does ignore take care of your issues?
she can be herself, just stop the fucking caps in her headers. Honestly I'd like her to stop the all cap talk inside the tread to, but sometimes it can be done for funny effect; ive done it, you probably have done it, but its best used sparingly.

I understand some people like the zany crap, I mean who doesn't love the local homeless guy to mumbles to himself. But when he starts flinging his shit at cars just trying to drive past his alley you gotta tell him to chill.

Reactions: Angela Miller
COULD YOU STOP CREATING THREADS IN ALL CAPS IT SHIT FORUM EDUCATE.

I give you credit for putting this in the off topic section, but with the 'new post' feature i'm forced to notice this shitty, all cap, vague, buzzfeed style leading header and i don't want to see it anymore. So keep raving in the off topic section but keep your headers in a normal style to i can let it sink to the bottom and out of mind.

Thanks. That's my rant.

etiquette*

Reactions: NickA and Rimil
she can be herself, just stop the fucking caps in her headers. Honestly I'd like her to stop the all cap talk inside the tread to, but sometimes it can be done for funny effect; ive done it, you probably have done it, but its best used sparingly.

I understand some people like the zany crap, I mean who doesn't love the local homeless guy to mumbles to himself. But when he starts flinging his shit at cars just trying to drive past his alley you gotta tell him to chill.

you know i was gonna praise you for the right you have to say what ever you want on this open forum weather i like what you say or not it's still your right . but now i'm gonna break a promise i made one time only that's my right to do so with this. F OFF PIGEON SHIT !!! Have a nice day asshole !!