I Feel Gutted Today

Yeah. Please no to European coaches. Unless it's someone who has played here and knows the league well enough. Maybe someone like Roberto Donadoni. But even still I'd prefer someone from North America.

Like I said before, I don't see Bob coming to MLS any time soon. His team is chasing the title in Norway, and he's going to likely be coaching in Europa League next season. Maybe even in CL if his team somehow closes the gap with Rosenborg.

If his team does well in either of the European competitions next season then there is some serious room for him to move up the ladder to a better league.

Like I said before, I don't see Bob coming to MLS any time soon. His team is chasing the title in Norway, and he's going to likely be coaching in Europa League next season. Maybe even in CL if his team somehow closes the gap with Rosenborg.

If his team does well in either of the European competitions next season then there is some serious room for him to move up the ladder to a better league.

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Bob bradley is very much a family man. I think he will bite at a good offer that will allow him to be closer to his son and family.

1390831732496000715.GIF

LET US HOPE FOR SOMETHING BETTER!!!!!

Reactions: whill4
I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Bob bradley is very much a family man. I think he will bite at a good offer that will allow him to be closer to his son and family.
Bob has been trying to coach in Europe for quite a while now. I remember him being disappointed that he wasn't offered any jobs there after he was let go from the USMNT which is why he took the Egypt job. Now he finally has his chance, and I just don't see him letting it go just for an easy pay day. Especially with how well he's doing. I think he has a fairly realistic chance of coaching in a top 5 league in the near future.

Reactions: thesauerchise
Bob was recently listed as one of the top 50 coaches in the world.

Guys, I've figured it out. We had our eye on this guy all along. Credit CFG for the covert method of getting their man.

MLSML0503151448.jpg

I knew we didn't really sign him to play full back.

Reactions: The Toe
I don't understand why everyone here craves for a U.S. Coach. Don't we need one who has decades of experience developing high calibre talent. I don't buy the argument that rules in MLS makes it so unique that big name European coaches are doomed to fail. Soccer is soccer. Name the rules that you think will trip up the European champion coaches? I challenge you to elaborate on that topic. What exact rules and in what way that you know will materially diminish the probability of success of a proven European coach?

I would also challenge the assertion that many European coaches have failed here. My point was we need champion calibre / world class coaches. Name me some big name world class coaches who have failed in MLS? We haven't got or experienced any with the talent we have got right now! So I beg you don't be so quick to rush to judgement that even big name European coaches won't do wonder here. They will.

And finally I don't think Bob Bradley is the best we can get. Maybe your bar is lower or more realistic than mine. I want someone like Capello who has won many championships. Bob Bradley may be the best the U.S. Has produced but he is far from being world class. I urge my fellow NYC fans set their sights higher. Why wish for a mustang when you have a chance to get a BMW M or Mercedes AMG? And again you are going to argue US. Road is so different than the rest of the world that a Bimmer will fall apart on pot hole laden NY road?

But before we start arguing who the next coach should be, Let's make sure Kries won't return next season as the head coach or I am out of here and done with MLS. After all I am spending money to be happy. So far coach Kries has only produced frustration for me ( In two games).