ICC 2017

I'm a big barca fan as well, just not a fan of leaving games early haha
Hahahaha.....I feel the same way! My preference is to be in my seat before the team takes the pitch and stay there until most if not all of the players have left. But I must make an exception for tomorrow.

Ended up skipping the Bryant Park event Questionable8 Questionable8 . I hate missing special events like this but being alert for the 2 games was a bigger priority.

Reactions: Questionable8
Barca 2 Juventus 1
Neymar MOTM, scored both goals.
It was a very good day all around. :D

At the Barca/Juve open practice now sitting in the shade. It's general admission by section. I already died in the sun here at last season's away game. No desire to repeat that. Anyone going to the Barca event at Bryant Park tomorrow from 9:30 to noon - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-la...ever-by-fc-barcelona-registration-35992311974?

I am hoping to join TabascoDiva TabascoDiva there.

My dear pal CatNYC CatNYC , I missed you today at the t-l-h-s-j-e-by-fc-barcelona but you did not missed anything. It was scheduled to start at 9:30 am and end -12 pm.
I got there 9 am there was a huge line already, and as you know me, with my charming personality I bypassed the line. Excited about the Once in a life experience , We were instructed that around 11 am a helicopter would zoom above the blue sky and do the trial picture from above. and that by 11:30 am the final shot would be taken and then we could all party with Thierre Henry,and another famous footballer whose name I could not understand and the president of Barcelona, I was happy but as the minutes turned to hours by 11: 40 they were still positioning the folks on the lawn. It was chaotic , those of us were supposed to have bracelets to be part of it. but there were hundreds of people without it.
I kept looking at my watch and at the sky for the helicopter and told myself by 12 noon I am skipping this madness its not worth missing the NYCFC game @ YS. By 11:45 am I left- took the #4 train to 161 St. . and have no regrets. WE WON!

Last edited:
I missed seeing you too TabascoDiva TabascoDiva! I saw the pic of it on the Barca website. They said the pic was taken "shortly before noon". Thank you for the marvelous write-up! I'm not surprised your charming ways got you in quicker!

Reactions: TabascoDiva