I'm Sorry... So Sorry...

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
Philandering boyfriends, disappointing dads, and n'aer do wells of all kinds, please take note.

Apparently, the right time to apologize for badly letting someone down is 4 days after the event itself. No more, no less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ws60MDF7OY

Last edited:
Disclaimer: even though my tweets are used in the above post the content is from NYCFC.com

Please direct all complaints at the team.

Yes, and compliments to you for collecting those for us on Twitter.

In all seriousness, these videos are well done and appropriate. Ultimately, the team will be judged on the whole season, so let's hope we see more of the play that prevailed prior to Saturday.

They literally got everyone from the starting 11 that's at training who speaks English (and David Villa, no RJ or Khiry) for a video. This is the first time they had so many players do this.

What strikes me as important is that when Vieira starts talking he crosses his arms. In previous videos, he has never done this. Also, he looks away from the camera and talks away from it towards the end which is odd.

They literally got everyone from the starting 11 that's at training who speaks English (and David Villa, no RJ or Khiry) for a video. This is the first time they had so many players do this.

What strikes me as important is that when Vieira starts talking he crosses his arms. In previous videos, he has never done this. Also, he looks away from the camera and talks away from it towards the end which is odd.
I'm no psychologist, but I'm pretty sure looking away can be either a sign of being self-conscious or deep in thought. In this case it may be both.

He's obviously very embarrassed, and I doubt he's too keen to praise or apologize to the supporters after Lampard was booed. Not making a value judgement there (my thoughts on Lampard might still be pretty clear to those who were on the site when LampardGate went on), but I can't anticipate that went over well.

Is it too late now to....nevermind.
justinbieber.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert and Kevin
No statement from "Super" Frank Lampard?
Honestly, I'd rather someone from the front office apologize for their shitty lack of transparency about him. If it's true that he had a much worse injury than they let on, that's just as much on them as the original lies about his contract.

At this point, I wouldn't buy any spoken apology from him anyway, since he's made it clear he thinks we're just assholes who hate him for being injured. The only apology he can give me that I'd actually believe is committed effort in his play on the field.

At this point, I wouldn't buy any spoken apology from him anyway, since he's made it clear he thinks we're just assholes who hate him for being injured. The only apology he can give me that I'd actually believe is committed effort in his play on the field.

Seriously. The arrogance of playing the victim was just beyond belief. He's fucked us over six ways to Sunday, yet he pouts and moans about the fans, after a game like that? GTFOH.