Important Mls Dates

According to the club, players report back 1/22. Pre-season plans have not been finalized because they are looking to add another game to the schedule but have not confirmed the opponent.

The draft is Thursday, Vieira will be at the draft but will not be taking questions. The club would like his first interview to be in NY. Issues with his visa prevented him from arriving before the Combine.

According to the club, players report back 1/22. Pre-season plans have not been finalized because they are looking to add another game to the schedule but have not confirmed the opponent.

The draft is Thursday, Vieira will be at the draft but will not be taking questions. The club would like his first interview to be in NY. Issues with his visa prevented him from arriving before the Combine.

Only one more pre season game? So a total of four? We had six last time

Only one more pre season game? So a total of four? We had six last time
Four games isn't bad. Last year Kreis & Co. needed additional matches to see payers in game situations and get them in game-shape. This year, there's a nucleus of guys that have a baseline of fitness & understanding among themselves. PV needs more time to work on team tactics so that everybody is on the same page for day one.

Reactions: JCMore
Four games isn't bad. Last year Kreis & Co. needed additional matches to see payers in game situations and get them in game-shape. This year, there's a nucleus of guys that have a baseline of fitness & understanding among themselves. PV needs more time to work on team tactics so that everybody is on the same page for day one.

I disagree because I assume the tactics will be vastly different from Kreis that I wanted more friendlies to give everyone one more minutes rotation so everyone is closer to being in the same page