International Duty 2016

6XfQ8Je.gif

I expect with Mix out this week we'll actually see Lampard play.

Reactions: SayWhat44
Always a maybe with him, but I'd like to think the coaches have circled the international dates knowing that Mix would be out - so they could have played Lampard at 90% last night/last week and risk reinjuring his calf or wait another week and go with a fully (?) healed Lamps.

Reactions: adam and Sabo
Lampard plays with Poku looks amazing and we dominate and score willingly. Are you happy or pissed?

Is there anyway CFG pays Puerto Rico to call up an random "beloved" Goal keeper who makes dramatic saves and likes to kick the ball very far up field (mostly to the other team?)

Reactions: adam
Shelton is officially out the next two weeks. He's in the u23 US squad set to take on Columbia for Olympic qualifying.
Hopefully his decision-making (or more accurately his willingness to actually make decisions when he has the ball) will improve.

Will he be squaring off against Matarrita?

If NYCFC wins, I wouldn't care if it was Lord Kwame serving long balls to Javier Calle to cross for Nemec to finish. Winning cures everything.
That would be like picking the Trifecta of horse racing.

Reactions: S1ARK5
Always a maybe with him, but I'd like to think the coaches have circled the international dates knowing that Mix would be out - so they could have played Lampard at 90% last night/last week and risk reinjuring his calf or wait another week and go with a fully (?) healed Lamps.
I would keep Lampard out this week as next week we don't play. That'd give him three more weeks before our next match for rest and training.

Reactions: sbrylski