James Sands [Midfielder] [HG]

Fifth best team in Germany vs second/first best team in Portugal. No shocker there at all! The fact that countries get 4 teams into the CL is still crazy to me. And Germany this year has FIVE. No way the worst of those can even come close to comparing against champions in other leagues.

sporting is 9th right now. not sure if they just underperforming domestically but no way frankfurt should be at 3-0 bad at home. unless their true level is that bad.

sporting is 9th right now. not sure if they just underperforming domestically but no way frankfurt should be at 3-0 bad at home. unless their true level is that bad.
Frankfurt aren't doing much better this season, tbh. they're 10th in the bl.
I mean yeah it's a shocking result, but Sporting came 2nd last season and 1st the season before that, much different team than frankfurt.

>>if sands attacks the ball and it goes over his head anyway,<<
I love the guy but no it was in front of him. This is the subtle difference between Scotland and the Prem

would be nice of GVB played sands at his best position when he's got actual CBs sitting on the bench.

The yellow was soft, and he was over there cleaning up someone else's mess, so hard to get on him about the penalty.

Also, the Napoli player was only trying for contact and the foul. He got what he wanted.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Looks like Jimmy is on the bench for Rangers -Dundee United this morning. Not sure if that's related to the red or just he needs a rest.

Unused sub today in a 4-0 win...

Not looking good for his world cup chances

I guess we should be happy that he didn't see the field yesterday in their shitshow against Liverpool LOL.

The club itself says he "led the club to a fifth European final and won the Scottish Cup last May. He also led the team to the club’s first Champions League qualification in 12 years."
Halfway through the next season he's fired. It strikes me that European clubs treat managers with the same patience as social media fanbases.

Reactions: SoupInNYC