Joseph Scally [Defender] [HG]

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

The full quote: “I think Gregg definitely brought his ideas. I think his ideas were good, we definitely played well in the World Cup. But I think, yeah, as a player when you're on the field and you're overthinking things it leads to silly mistakes and silly things where you're not yourself and you can't express yourself. I think that was one of the things that didn't work out.”

The full quote: “I think Gregg definitely brought his ideas. I think his ideas were good, we definitely played well in the World Cup. But I think, yeah, as a player when you're on the field and you're overthinking things it leads to silly mistakes and silly things where you're not yourself and you can't express yourself. I think that was one of the things that didn't work out.”
Full quote sounds pretty innocuous. To me.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
This is the part where he may have been criticizing GG but not directly.

what he would like to see in the USMNT’s next permanent manager: “I think a coach that definitely understands we're not a club team. We need to just understand simple tactics, simple system that we can all apply that brings out the best in all the players. Not something to where it's too complicated and you're overthinking on the field.