la liga 2019/2020

"Messi wants to leave Barcelona. Not in 2021. Now."

would love to see him leave. he's at the age where he doesn't play hard unless he's motivated and he's not motivated if he's surrounded by mediocrity. if he leaves, i would guess he goes to another league. i can't see him betraying barca for another la liga team. but where to? PSG with neymar? Juve with Ronaldo? MLS with Heber? ;) he won't go to england cause messi can't score against english teams.

not sure how that's a counterpoint? seems like the same thing to me. both say he wants to leave barca now (this summer).
Oh, my bad, I misinterpreted "not considering" to mean "not thinking about leaving".
but where to? PSG with neymar? Juve with Ronaldo? MLS with Heber? ;) he won't go to england cause messi can't score against english teams.
I would assume the only two teams in the world which could afford his wages would be City or PSG.

That said, Inter Miami still need to fill their third DP slot...

come to nycfc messi. team is not the best and you play in a baseball stadium but you can walk around the streets of nyc with family more often than not people wont bother you and since there is barely any soccer press they wont hound you either. oh and you can chill with maxi and taty making all those "asados" and drink some mate

Reactions: Schwallacus