Lampard officially retires

Dear Frank,

4d4.jpg

Considering how he scored most his goals, I'm not a fan of crotch shots.

Reactions: Kjbert
I should be annoyed but I'm happy to see anyone rip on Half-Season Frank.

Nah, I feel like we can rip him all we want. But he's off limits to others. I mean that's what I was trying to explain to the guy before he told me to F off. Haha, ok whatever. Let the banter fly vs that douche bag!

Nah, I feel like we can rip him all we want. But he's off limits to others. I mean that's what I was trying to explain to the guy before he told me to F off. Haha, ok whatever. Let the banter fly vs that douche bag!
I respect that. And I do think it was wrong for RB to do that, but I just can't care because I just hate that guy.

ETA: Thinking on it over lunch I realized it's not that I hate him. He can go on and have a good life and I don't care. It's more that I just have no affection for him whatsoever. He was a mercenary and I rooted for the laundry every time he scored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul, JayH and adam
I didn't even think of it from this angle, but it does kind of make MLS look a bit amateurish outside of the U.S. If the goal is to promote our league to the rest of the world, silly stuff like this doesn't help. BTW, I don't feel that strongly about this but the following link reminded me that this was seen internationally.

http://www.givemesport.com/977136-n...ank-lampards-retirement-with-classless-tweet?

I didn't even think of it from this angle, but it does kind of make MLS look a bit amateurish outside of the U.S. If the goal is to promote our league to the rest of the world, silly stuff like this doesn't help. BTW, I don't feel that strongly about this but the following link reminded me that this was seen internationally.

http://www.givemesport.com/977136-n...ank-lampards-retirement-with-classless-tweet?

I wonder if Garber slaps them on the wrist when their social media goes so bad.

Reactions: Ulrich and JayH

Frank did his part to make the league look amateurish with his precontract, vacation and light jogging through our midfield for a few games. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Frank.

Frank did his part to make the league look amateurish with his precontract, vacation and light jogging through our midfield for a few games. Don't let the door hit you on the way out Frank.
Can't argue with these (other than that the jogging was more heavy and slow).

I was as upset with the CFG/Man City shitshow season 1 but the fact is last year Lamps led the league in Goals/90 mins, was key to our hot streak that led us into the playoffs and scored the gamewinner for my personal fav game of 2016 against DC.