Lampard Out? Frank Doing Analysis for Euro 2016 on BBC.

Can't imagine he's allowed to be on our roster and working the tournament at the same time. He's got to be retiring. Instead of continuing this mummers farce, just pull the trigger and let's move on.

How'd you steal my word moments before me?!?

Flux_Capacitor_Time_Machine.jpg

This just gets worse and worse! You can't make this shit up! At this point I don't mind not having him play - but how the hell does the team consistently keep him in the dark? Why are we hearing this first from another source? Surely they will have to come out and say something now, but somehow I'm sure it will be radio silence. He's dead set on making Lampardgate the worst atrocity of NYCFC history for years to come.

Can't imagine he's allowed to be on our roster and working the tournament at the same time. He's got to be retiring. Instead of continuing this mummers farce, just pull the trigger and let's move on.
Would be an appropriate way to announce it, considering his time here.

Frank is covering the Euros!*

*and retiring from NYCFC

Only way team can realistically make up for this is to sign a DP in the light of Giovinco.

Reactions: NickA
I was never a Lampard-hater. Was really hoping that we would have him for the full year this year and he would be very productive for us. I know his time at MCFC and away from us sucked, but I for some reason could rationalize it.

And then the injuries, those have sucked. Especially on top of coming late. But again I was able to rationalize it. He's old, injuries happen, etc. etc.

But this is insulting. Absolutely insulting.

The commentators said he's still a couple weeks out from fully training with first team and then probably still a week or two from starting. So we have at least a month.