Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 20, 2014
Herts, UK
Name: Miguel Elías Camargo Cañizales
Joined Club: 01/11/2017
Position: Midfielder
Number: TBC

Acquired on loan from Chorillo F.C. in Panama.

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Mcamargo_10
Wiki:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Camargo
MLSSoccer:
http://www.mlssoccer.com/players/miguel-camargo

camargo%20signs.jpeg

Clearly one of the best we have on the 1v1.

With him , Wallace, Harrison and Lewis, it might be hard for Shelton to earn minutes this year.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Wonder what's up with Camargo, seemed like a good signing, looked promising in preseason but he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. Is he hurt or just getting out played in practice by our other wingers?

Wonder what's up with Camargo, seemed like a good signing, looked promising in preseason but he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. Is he hurt or just getting out played in practice by our other wingers?
Yeah, the bench last game was very weak if we were chasing goals. Surprised Lewis, Okoli, or Camargo weren't on the bench. The first two were probably victims of their play last game, but Camargo is a head scratcher. Hope it's more a fitness issue and not an attitude problem.

Yeah, the bench last game was very weak if we were chasing goals. Surprised Lewis, Okoli, or Camargo weren't on the bench. The first two were probably victims of their play last game, but Camargo is a head scratcher. Hope it's more a fitness issue and not an attitude problem.

I'm starting to have flashbacks of the year one Mendoza.

I'm starting to have flashbacks of the year one Mendoza.
I had to think about your comment for a moment to figure out whom you were referring to. Another Kreis special that saddled the roster.

Reactions: gbservis
Not sure what's up. He was called in by Panama for the recent WC Qualifiers, but didn't come off the bench.

(same is true of Tony Taylor, by the way)
Could be an injury that isn't bad so they don't want to announce it. His first practice back was indoors while the team was outside - that's a tell.

Reactions: sbrylski
Could be an injury that isn't bad so they don't want to announce it. His first practice back was indoors while the team was outside - that's a tell.
Saw him and the rest of the squad that didn't make the 18 on Saturday during the half and in the locker room. No limps, no boots or other medical devices, they all seemed happy and healthy.

Also of note: RJ Allen wears Yeezy's.

He must have gotten a nice salary boost if he can afford paying for those on the secondary market.
That was my first thought, but the league has a deal with Adidas so maybe they get first dibs or discounted stuff from them?

He's with Panama for the Gold Cup. Their first match is against the US in Nashville. So likely Panama has their training camp in Atlanta.
Right. So I missed a lot.
I've been in a hotel the last 2 weeks between NC and Richmond and working a lot. Had days off today and tomorrow and flew down to see family. Go back up tomorrow and drive right back down to NC on Monday. Won't be back in Richmond until the 15th and I should be there for good after that