Mix's Birthday!!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
So i just checked the Mix Gone and nothing about the man's Birthday today! Can't we just all give this man his well deserved Shout Out!! I think my Andrea would say how ever he could say it I'm sorry i came in and stole all your shine like the Boss i am i'll talk to Pat and we'll see about you getting some playing time! Mix you've been screwed your a cute little boy who didn't deserve what happen to you!!Now Let's see how much Support you have from those on this Forum!!! Okay People like Ted Night say's in Caddyshack "We're Waiting"!!

So i just checked the Mix Gone and nothing about the man's Birthday today! Can't we just all give this man his well deserved Shout Out!! I think my Andrea would say how ever he could say it I'm sorry i came in and stole all your shine like the Boss i am i'll talk to Pat and we'll see about you getting some playing time! Mix you've been screwed your a cute little boy who didn't deserve what happen to you!!Now Let's see how much Support you have from those on this Forum!!! Okay People like Ted Night say's in Caddyshack "We're Waiting"!!
I love Mix, but I think I'd give these extra likes just for the Caddyshack reference.

I love Mix, but I think I'd give these extra likes just for the Caddyshack reference.
Well it's sadly obvious that no one but you and i at this point gives a shit!! How messed up is that?? This is a sad statement for Mix and this forum !!

You would get more likes but Tom in Fairfield CT and Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan are off together baking him a cake right now
gee its nice that someone is doing something i know i did. It shouldn't matter who put the post up! It's about respect to Mix and this raw deal he's been handed ! We should all be on the same page. I see this isn't the case !! Thank you Tom in Fairfield CT and Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan for the cake ! Let's hope they took a picture before they gave it to Mr D!

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I heard the club let you bring it to the training center, where they let you guys set it up in a conference room. Unfortunately, PV cut it up into 18 pieces and, despite Lampard's yeast allergy, Pirlo and TMac's 7 day cleanse, and Ballouchy's Rash Hashana, did not set aside a piece for Mix.
Did they also take his stapler?

I heard the club let you bring it to the training center, where they let you guys set it up in a conference room. Unfortunately, PV cut it up into 18 pieces and, despite Lampard's yeast allergy, Pirlo and TMac's 7 day cleanse, and Ballouchy's Rash Hashana, did not set aside a piece for Mix.

Lamps kept reminding Mix that he had to keep passing down the pieces until there wasn't a piece left...