Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Nashville SC
Saturday, April 15 7:30 PM ET
Citi Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Sadly it seems I'll be away for work for this match and the next one alas. Posted my seats in the Ticket Inquiry thread, so check them out in there and hit me up if you want them.

REF: Allen Chapman
AR1: Kyle Atkins
AR2: Adam Wienckowski
4TH: Ben Pilgrim
VAR: Jorge Gonzalez
AVAR: Craig Lowry

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Per Game stats. Goals exclude own goals.

Nashville Offense
Goals 0.86
Rank 19
xG 0.97
Rank 25
NYCFC Offense
Goals 0.86
Rank 19
xG 0.99
Rank 24
Nashville Defense
Goals Against 0.29
Rank 1
xGA 0.88
Rank 2
NYCFC Defense
Goals Against 1.14
Rank 14
xGA 1.02
Rank 5

Nashville is not the team you want to face when you're hoping to bust out of an offensive slump. On the other hand, they're not likely to drop 3+ on us either.

Last edited:
Nashville has been in the league since 2020 and I'm really annoyed we have not beaten them yet, even though it's only been 3 games pending tonight. Hell, I'd like just for once to have a highly entertaining game where nobody is on international duty, or hurt coming in going out.

In 2020 they were in the West and we were supposed to play them at Citi Field but Covid wiped that out.
In 2021 they were in the East, but we didn't play them until September, and we lost the first game in Nashville 3-1 while missing Sands, Callens, and Chanot. Also Maxi and Dax McCarthy both got reds at minute 45. Just a crap game, and it also started that 2021 slump of 7 points in 10 games that had many calling for Ronny's head.
A month later we drew 0-0 at RBA two games before the Gudi free kick against Atlanta. The only thing worth remembering from that snoozer is that it was when Tinnerholm was injured so he did not play the rest of the season and missed most of 2022.
In 2022 they went back to the West and the teams did not meet.
This year we played opening weekend and lost 2-0, before Santi or Sand returned, before Ledezma, and while Morales was injured.
Tonight Sands is (likely?) out or limited. And we still don't have a striker.

Reactions: gbservis
O'Toole is the only player listed on this weeks Injury Report.
He'll miss the match with what's being labled as a "Lower Body" injury.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
I’m having issues with the chat box. If there’s any issues, just post all your talks here.

Sands is good enough for the start! Hopefully 100%

GP back in the XI, in place of Santi?

Reactions: moogoo