MLS - April 15 - Nashville (Home)

ralphie oh fudge GIF

Not sure what Santi was trying to accomplish going 1 v 3. Pull it back, wait for teammates and milk the clock.

Reactions: Gene
santi seems like he's lost some confidence, mojo, or something. he's looking super frustrated out there...

Good win.

our back 4 played great.

ledesma showed well.

parks and sands much better tonight.

first win vs nashville.

Overall, thought we played pretty well. had a bit of a brain fart not marking muktar on the goal. but we defended well. that's 3 points. another 3 next week, LET'S GO

WTF? Why wasn't that play allowed? Santi stopped the ball!
Reminded me of a free kick (vs Houston I think during one of our CT games??) where Houston did a quick free kick for their only goal and the ball never stopped moving, yet it counts. Most likely we had a penalty wiped off the board which would have ended the game. Ugh.

Pretty shaky at the end. That's not the way to kill it off. We're going to need to address that.
Even the announcers were like “why don’t they just hold the ball or take it to the corner instead of turning it right back to Nashville?”

When you are in the last minutes of stoppage time the #1 priority is to hold the ball and keep the ball at the opponents end. The team was awful doing that and it could have cost them (because Nashville guess what was just launching things into the box and looking for a bounce). Do better.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Great atmosphere at Citi Field tonight. Ledezma and Parks played really well. Segal is basically non existent. I know we don't have a 9 but the kid does nothing. I forgot he was actually out there most of the match. We are in desperate need for a true striker.

Reactions: Kjbert and Kenny