Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. FC Dallas
Saturday, April 22 7:30 PM ET
Citi Field
Apple TV (Free)

Sadly it seems I'll be away for work for this match and the previous one alas. Posted my seats in the Ticket Inquiry thread, so check them out in there and hit me up if you want them.

I’m curious how many minutes Ferreira will get on Saturday. I know it’ll be good for us that he might not start, but I’ll be bit disappointed to not see one of the leagues best young American strikers in person

Reactions: Kjbert
I’m curious how many minutes Ferreira will get on Saturday. I know it’ll be good for us that he might not start, but I’ll be bit disappointed to not see one of the leagues best young American strikers in person
And how many minutes will Sands get? And whose absence will be more important to his team? All those questions will come up this Saturday for sure

I would expect nothing less for an NYCFC home game. At least we all have practice at wearing our raingear.
It seems to me, not having any records at all, that the most statistically anomalous home game weather pattern is to have terrible weather predicted followed by actually fine weather. It would estimate it happens maybe 30-40% of the time, which is much more than that happens in the rest of the days. Last Saturday was a clear example.
Honestly it feels like almost every week before a home game someone posts that the weather outlook is terrible and then usually I'm sitting there in 68º temps and no rain, wind or anything.

Last edited:
I think Santi would be the better at the 9, more willing to fight for a incoming ball and is better at leading the press but having both (and not having to play Segal) will bump this team up another level again I believe. We will see how it ends up working out but I'm excited for it.

Reactions: Kjbert
Happy you posted that @lion - I thought we were at Yankee stadium tonight.