Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Toronto FC vs. New York City FC
Saturday, April 29 7:30 PM ET
BMO Field
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Anyone know a spot in Williamsburg where you can watch the game? I'm going to a show tonight and would like to catch a little bit beforehand.

Alan Tudyk Omg GIF by SYFY

Was cufre injured because no way in hell otoole beat him for the starting spot. Dude was lost many times and got beat in the goal.

Talles still disappointing like I know he has gotten goals but dude is not playing in DP level, he can’t beat anyone one on one and still seems slow to know to pass or shoot. All year imo. Looks like he flipped someone off though no clue who near the end.

The 9 is needed to help, and gabi not being there hurt. Not sure if segal even would of helped, team played to defend first half and when they needed there was no way they knew how to attack, no wing play really and nothing down middle. They were stuck.

Team has no depth like at all. O’toole jasson don’t seem to be it. Pelligrini was meh.I think dude lost a few challenges in first half.

On to the next one

Was cufre injured because no way in hell otoole beat him for the starting spot. Dude was lost many times and got beat in the goal.

Talles still disappointing like I know he has gotten goals but dude is not playing in DP level, he can’t beat anyone one on one and still seems slow to know to pass or shoot. All year imo. Looks like he flipped someone off though no clue who near the end.

The 9 is needed to help, and gabi not being there hurt. Not sure if segal even would of helped, team played to defend first half and when they needed there was no way they knew how to attack, no wing play really and nothing down middle. They were stuck.

Team has no depth like at all. O’toole jasson don’t seem to be it. Pelligrini was meh.I think dude lost a few challenges in first half.

On to the next one

magno and chanot were arguing. not sure if that is what you meant.

talles was much better taking people on 1v1 last year. i think the difference this year is there is no #9 to take defenders away and he's getting double teamed more often than not. 1v1 he's still doing pretty decent but it looks much worse cause he gets double teamed more without someone in the middle as a threat. a dangerous #9 will change that.

yea - we need attacking depth for sure.

no one had a great game imo.. chanot and martins played well.

we just move the ball too slowly. instead of pinging diagonal switches from side to side or from the back line (chanot did this but only after TFC had settled into their block), we pass it slowly around the back. movement is too predictable and just no real presence in the midfield to direct the play.

both parks and ledesma were pretty blah tonight.

pellegrini wasn't even his hardworking self (i really think he's injured).

Team has time to get it together, but mentality is just not there. the style and demand from the players is not there.

Heber looking good for Seattle again tonight. When we let him go I was like, "meh ok it's probably the right time" but goddamn we sure could have used him this year.