MLS - August 13 - Miami (Away)

I just tried to get tix to this game through Third Rail and they have seats for every away game except this one. Anyone know what the story is?

I just tried to get tix to this game through Third Rail and they have seats for every away game except this one. Anyone know what the story is?
Sold out. The away section was sold out. Then Third Rail got more ticket that sold out too. It’s going to be a popular and full section match.

Reactions: Sabo and moogoo
I actually went to a match there in May because I was visiting my dad. It just happened to be against Jersey they didn't seem to have the away section nearly sold out so good on us if we do. It's not a bad little stadium .

How many tickets you looking for?

Did not realize this earlier, but Miami currently playing at San Jose. They will be playing us on short rest.
isn't this game in a week and a half? We have columbus first (who also played today, so maybe your post should be in the columbus thread with the same thing?)

Reactions: moogoo
How many tickets you looking for?
I am all set for me and my 2 daughters -- I was going to bring 3 more family members who arent soccer fans for the experience, but I am ditching them now

Last edited:
Miami Strikers Campana and Higuain both left last night with injuries.

Miami visits Montreal Saturday before hosting us next weekend. No long term prognosis for either but there's a chance one or both could be out or not fully fit for our game. Higuain's injury is to his jaw, which if it is not something massive is probably the better bet to recover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schwallacus
looks like higuan is clear to play and based on the montreal game highlights, looks to be building some dangerous chemistry with pozuelo.

this will not be an easy game. let's hope we can bounce back and regain our form...

Cushing on injuries: “We've had Anton back in training, Keaton Parks is still in the same place and obviously the new injury we have is Alex Callens,” Cushing said. "It's a knee issue, it's his MCL. He's with the medical team now and he won't be ready for Miami, but he's in great spirits. I went in the gym this morning and he's working away, he's happy, so I'm leaving him with the medical team and we'll just get regular updates on him. Apart from that everyone else is healthy."

Cushing on injuries: “We've had Anton back in training, Keaton Parks is still in the same place and obviously the new injury we have is Alex Callens,” Cushing said. "It's a knee issue, it's his MCL. He's with the medical team now and he won't be ready for Miami, but he's in great spirits. I went in the gym this morning and he's working away, he's happy, so I'm leaving him with the medical team and we'll just get regular updates on him. Apart from that everyone else is healthy."

Probably a good sign they're being so vague. If he were out for the season, they'd just come out and say it. Hopefully only a few weeks.

Probably a good sign they're being so vague. If he were out for the season, they'd just come out and say it. Hopefully only a few weeks.

the fact that he's in the gym and working out already tells me it's not something that needs surgery. probably just making sure his range of motion is maintained while his knee heals.

the fact that he's in the gym and working out already tells me it's not something that needs surgery. probably just making sure his range of motion is maintained while his knee heals.
There's a picture on Twitter today of him on the bike at our training facility, so I'm sure he's going to be okay. I've had that same injury myself a couple times along the way and it heals alright. Just needs a little time. Close call, though.

Cushing needs to get this team back in gear. Second blown lead in a row. Second game in a row where we get torched by a nemesis.

Can someone put out an APB for Héber?

Acevedo provides nothing to this team. He's a walking turnover machine.

Why didn't the FO bring in a signing to replace Taty? Serious mistake.

Congrats Philly on winning the conference. We are going to slip down in the standings.