MLS Cup Playoffs - December 5 - Philadelphia (Away)

TICKET INFORMATION

Third Rail has sold out their initial 100 tickets. There may be another 100 tickets for Third Rail.

The front office has 100 away tickets. Sign up for the NYCFC front office away tickets which are raffled off (randomly).

Tickets are limited due to Philadelphia.

If you want guaranteed tickets, try buying from the Philadelphia Union website or a reseller. Away section is 133, so buy there or sections lower than this number (132, 131, 130)

TICKET INFORMATION

Third Rail has sold out their initial 100 tickets. There may be another 100 tickets for Third Rail.

The front office has 100 away tickets. Sign up for the NYCFC front office away tickets which are raffled off (randomly).

Tickets are limited due to Philadelphia.

If you want guaranteed tickets, try buying from the Philadelphia Union website or a reseller. Away section is 133, so buy there or sections lower than this number (132, 131, 130)
what the hell? They only have 200 tickets total? How does that make sense? Is away support only 10% of the stadium? that's crazy!

• Angry
Reactions: moogoo
Even if you don’t have a Third Rail ticket, you can still buy a ticket to ride on the Third Rail bus. Leaves from Carragher’s at 9:30 AM on Sunday

Reactions: Kjbert
more like 1 percent.
whoops. Yeah, you're right. In europe isn't it like 10% or something?

Short story is league requires only 100 away tickets.
That is actually ridiculous!

Even if you don’t have a Third Rail ticket, you can still buy a ticket to ride on the Third Rail bus. Leaves from Carragher’s at 9:30
I'm actually going to drive myself. Do you know how I can park by the third rail tailgate ,or where I can park so i can enter the NYCFC away group before we go into the stadium?

i hope sands and grey are ok and fit. Losing them plus taty is HUGE ask from the team. Having maxi and santi helps alot though even if its thiago taking over taty. i think heber sees minutes but talles man he has to come in too.

Worst case and sands Greg are out? What’s our lineup look like? Ish at RB?

gray is just cramping. The bigger issue is James Sands.

sands was in the crowd after callens scored his PK. so he MIGHT be ok? we'll find out more tomorrow I'm sure. He walked off the field on his own. So, I think maybe he tweaked his knee a bit? hopefully it will be a quick heal and he's ready for sunday. otherwise rocha will need to step up.. or maybe gideon steps in.

Reactions: Kjbert and canchon