MLS Cup Playoffs - October 30 - Philadelphia (Away)

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Conference Finals
Philadelphia Union vs. New York City FC
Sunday, October 30 8 PM ET
Subaru Park
FS1, FOX Deportes

of note - this game will be kicking off right after the eagles game. wonder how, if at all, that effects their attendance?

Let's get it ON.

planes pigeons GIF

of note - this game will be kicking off right after the eagles game. wonder how, if at all, that effects their attendance?
Their 2022 attendance averaged just over 18k, and I think their capacity is 18.5k. So they're doing well. The STHs will show up. Venues are not that close so no particular traffic issues I think. I bet it has little effect.

missed this on the broadcast but saw the cushing post game interview on MLS...

cushing said maxi was already questionable going into this game but he (maxi) wanted to play. that's why he came off at half time. hopefully all our guys are healthy for next week but hamstring injuries are TOUGH. good thing is they were both walking, albeit hobbling. depending on how bad the pulled muscle is, they could be ok to play, but they are very easy to reinjure.

hopefully the medical team can get them fixed up and ready to go.

missed this on the broadcast but saw the cushing post game interview on MLS...

cushing said maxi was already questionable going into this game but he (maxi) wanted to play. that's why he came off at half time. hopefully all our guys are healthy for next week but hamstring injuries are TOUGH. good thing is they were both walking, albeit hobbling. depending on how bad the pulled muscle is, they could be ok to play, but they are very easy to reinjure.

hopefully the medical team can get them fixed up and ready to go.

I thought he was referring to chanot

I'm thinking of just buying a ticket to a seat in the main area of the stadium, as I don't think I'll be able to run an NYCFC away ticket. Anyone else planning on going to the main section, and if so, wanna sit together? Maybe we can plan a small group in the same section/area.

Oh.. maybe? I heard max.. maybe misheard

I had the Spanish radio broadcast going too and they claimed that maxi moralez was fine and it was a tactical change. Of course who knows we’ll find out on Friday on pre game press conference

Reactions: Kjbert
Oh.. maybe? I heard max.. maybe misheard

I had the Spanish radio broadcast going too and they claimed that maxi moralez was fine and it was a tactical change. Of course who knows we’ll find out on Friday on pre game press conference
I agree- I think the post-game interview was about Maxime (the comment was something like “he didn’t last very long” or something like that, and I also heard on the Spanish radio that Maxi was tactical.

Reactions: moogoo
I am wondering why Talles didn’t just stay off the field and they play 10 v 11. I’m curious if there is like a mentality thing about only having 10. If having 11, albeit 1 just standing there, makes a difference in everyone’s heads.

Reactions: Kjbert and 413Blue
I am wondering why Talles didn’t just stay off the field and they play 10 v 11. I’m curious if there is like a mentality thing about only having 10. If having 11, albeit 1 just standing there, makes a difference in everyone’s heads.
Could be in his head. “If I don’t leave I’m not really injured.”