FOX, Apple TV (Free)

5 Days Vacation GIF by RevolutionCC

REF: Armando Villarreal
AR1: Cory Richardson
AR2: Brian Dunn
4TH: Nima Saghafi
VAR: Jair Marrufo
AVAR: Claudiu Badea

Do we know why our game is first and by itself instead of in sync? Did they just pick one game somewhat randomly to get a solo slot to kickoff the season? I'm neither for nor against; just wondering.

Do we know why our game is first and by itself instead of in sync? Did they just pick one game somewhat randomly to get a solo slot to kickoff the season? I'm neither for nor against; just wondering.
My bet would be on one game to test the new stuff, giving them a few hours to adjust anything for the broadcasting teams or streaming service itself.

I would bet they haven't had increased stress (in an organic way, rather than computerized stress testing) on the streaming yet, so this is their test on a semi-large audience. As a software dev this is pretty standard. Would be nothing worse than the whole thing going down on the first gameweek because 100,000 people joined to watch and their infra didn't support it because some intern forgot to upsize 🤣

It's because the game is on FOX

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
That game is also on big Fox, so that is likely what drove the time. Why our game was chosen? I have no idea.
It's because the game is on FOX

I knew but totally forgot that. Thanks. I think Fox expects a very good atmosphere at Nashville. I now think it's more likely than not they debut the MiB kit. Johnny Cash fandom is nationwide and this will give it added exposure. Of course since I think that makes sense they might do the opposite.