Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Red Bulls vs. New York City FC
Sunday, July 17 5 PM ET
Red Bull Arena
ESPN

Email just went out to everyone who got a ticket in the lottery for this match -- good luck to all who wanted one.

Oh so as usual they're going to hack our guys and we'll get carded for breathing.

What ever happened to the HRD Trophy sponsored by the supporter groups?

What ever happened to the HRD Trophy sponsored by the supporter groups?

its still not made yet, i think they are doing a supporters cup/ tournament tomorrow somewhere in queens to help raise funds for that and for charity, i think its for local youth leagues.

Reactions: moogoo
It’s a requirement of the Red Bull coach to complain about refereeing, always.

Remember when Keaton Parks won the ball, Luquinhas actually committed the foul and injured himself, and Parks was issued a yellow card?

why isn’t Cushing doing this? Point to that they commit the most fouls in the league. Point to the luqinhas - Keaton yellow card. Talk about almost 15 fouls in the first half of usoc game.

don’t be silent.

Stephanie's email to away supporters for this match is fricken hilarious.

Hey, why are the aftermarket tickets to this one so expensive? A large swath of the stadium will be empty per usual. I don't understand.

Hey, why are the aftermarket tickets to this one so expensive? A large swath of the stadium will be empty per usual. I don't understand.
I’m under the assumption that those who are selling them will be able to get a higher price for the derby

injury report not looking great.

anton, parks out.

maxi, callens, martins questionable.

could be legit? could be mind games? if true though, our back line is in trouble.

I’m under the assumption that those who are selling them will be able to get a higher price for the derby

Clearly...

It doesn't appear to make sense in the supply and demand of it all. There are probably many available seats. Do Red Bull season ticket holders exist?

edit: Went on ticketmaster directly instead of Stubhub and found a ticket 50 dollars cheaper than much of what was available.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCMore
Are you going, and if so how soon are you leaving so you actually get there in time and not at halftime like usual?:p
I'm not going because I know I'm just going to be disappointed.

Also because I haven't got a ticket yet ;)

Are you going, and if so what section?