Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. New England Revolution
Saturday, July 9 1 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Unimas, TUDN, Twitter

Fucking Hell the add on tickets for this game are expensive!

Just went to buy founding member add-on tickets for my section and they are over $100.
Well, it's just a matter of inventory. Not in terms of seats, just in terms of remaining YS/CF home matches.

I will sadly be at work so this will be a DVR and watch later for me.

Looks like the Revs are unbeaten in 10 in the league but 6 of those were draws.

When does the transfer window open? I think they signed a replacement for Buska but doubt he can be here yet.

Hopefully a bunch of playoff games!

Only the home ones I think? And to do that, we'd need to be top of the east.... doesn't look like that's going to happen at the rate we're going.

Not allowed.

You can use it for any home playoff matches. They changed it since they had to move the Orlando game.

Reactions: JayH
Only the home ones I think? And to do that, we'd need to be top of the east.... doesn't look like that's going to happen at the rate we're going.

You can use it for any home playoff matches. They changed it since they had to move the Orlando game.
Thanks, I missed that. I just dug up the email though and it says first home playoff match, not any home playoff match.

As a result, any unallocated credit associated with these impacted games and price adjustments, will now be eligible to be used for our potential first 2022 home playoff match (if this credit has not been used prior to the home playoff match). >
  • All unallocated credit associated with these impacted games must be used during the 2022 regular season or first 2022 home playoff match.
Also, my rep said in May that credits weren't eligible for playoff games, so be ready to argue about it. (The Orlando announcement was in April.)

Reactions: moogoo
Thanks, I missed that. I just dug up the email though and it says first home playoff match, not any home playoff match.

As a result, any unallocated credit associated with these impacted games and price adjustments, will now be eligible to be used for our potential first 2022 home playoff match (if this credit has not been used prior to the home playoff match). >
  • All unallocated credit associated with these impacted games must be used during the 2022 regular season or first 2022 home playoff match.
Also, my rep said in May that credits weren't eligible for playoff games, so be ready to argue about it. (The Orlando announcement was in April.)

lol. of course there's conflicting info. but having the email is pretty iron clad.

i plan to use up all my credits before the end of season though...hopefully.

Reactions: joe
I might have 2 tickets to give away for this game. I have some sort of cold (C19 negative test) and I'm kind of knocked out. Unless I recover quickly I don't think I'm going. But I'm not going to decide until mid to late morning, because between the team schedule and other obligations, this is the last chance for my younger daughter to attend with me before she goes off to college in late August (unless we want to go to RBA). I'm going to be pretty bummed if I cannot go, but I needed a 2 hour nap after lunch today after getting about 9 hours of sleep last night. I'm not confident I can just power through.
If you're interested in this completely uncertain offer let me know.

Reactions: Kenny
I might have 2 tickets to give away for this game. I have some sort of cold (C19 negative test) and I'm kind of knocked out. Unless I recover quickly I don't think I'm going. But I'm not going to decide until mid to late morning, because between the team schedule and other obligations, this is the last chance for my younger daughter to attend with me before she goes off to college in late August (unless we want to go to RBA). I'm going to be pretty bummed if I cannot go, but I needed a 2 hour nap after lunch today after getting about 9 hours of sleep last night. I'm not confident I can just power through.
If you're interested in this completely uncertain offer let me know.
Congrats to you and your daughter! Is she going far?

Congrats to you and your daughter! Is she going far?
Thanks. University of Michigan, like her big sister who just graduated from there, and both School of Engineering. And they also both went to the Bronx HS of Science which has the same nickname so we're getting 12 years of Wolverines. The older one is now living in Virginia.