Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Columbus Crew
Saturday, June 17 3:30 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

Game Day Weather and Transit Report™

Temps in the mid-70s, partly cloudy and possibly a bit gusty. AQI of 58, at the very low end of Moderate, so reasonably safe to breathe today.

4 trains running normally in the Bronx and Manhattan but no service south of Bowling Green to and from Brooklyn.
D trains have no uptown service from 34th-Herald Square through 47-50th-Rockefeller Center. Uptown trains will run on 8th Avenue instead until Columbus Circle. Also, no service north of Yankee Stadium.

Today‘s report brought to you by the AirVisual app. It’s always good to know when it’s not safe to breathe.™
"I’ve used this app for years but it was only in the last few weeks that I truly appreciated it telling me my life was in danger. Thanks, AirVisual!”—Seth Elgart, NYCFCForums Weather and Transit Reporter

Anyone going to the pre-game event on the Masterpass Deck?
I’m going to some sort of event in luxury suite, Installation 2024 or something like that. Expecting to receive a hard sell to commit to 2024 season tickets. Hoping it won’t be bad enough to give me flashbacks to a miserable time share sales experience I had once

I’m going to some sort of event in luxury suite, Installation 2024 or something like that. Expecting to receive a hard sell to commit to 2024 season tickets. Hoping it won’t be bad enough to give me flashbacks to a miserable time share sales experience I had once
Do you not auto-renew? Or not currently have STs?