MLS - June 19 - Colorado (Home)

In addition to the Juneteenth jerseys, the Black National Anthem (“Lift Every Voice and Sing”) will be played at MLS matches this weekend.

i think he's referring to the blue card code for 2 free tickets.
Ohhhhh, I was just saying that I happened to have an extra ticket. But now I’m looking at my two blue cards but there’s no codes, just a URL, and it’s the same on both. How does that work?

Looking for a ticket if anyone's got one. I will go off of ticketmaster otherwise prob on sunday morning :)

Ohhhhh, I was just saying that I happened to have an extra ticket. But now I’m looking at my two blue cards but there’s no codes, just a URL, and it’s the same on both. How does that work?

you should have received an email back in march with two codes to use with the blue cards (though the cards themselves are useless except for the link). each code is good for 2 tickets. just go to the link, pick your 2 seats, and enter the code.

you should have received an email back in march with two codes to use with the blue cards (though the cards themselves are useless except for the link). each code is good for 2 tickets. just go to the link, pick your 2 seats, and enter the code.
Ugh LOL. Yup, glad I saved that email! Thanks.

Reactions: moogoo
REF: Marcos DeOliveira
AR1: Gianni Facchini
AR2: Brooke Mayo
4TH: Lukasz Szpala
VAR: Edvin Jurisevic
AVAR: Adam Garner

Reactions: KevinJRogers