Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Inter Miami CF
Saturday, March 11 7:30 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

I'm playing chicken with getting tickets to this game.
I can't tell if ticketmaster is hiding tickets to make it look like it's sold out, or if it's actually just-about sold out. But I'm going to hold off as long as i can to get tickets and test my theory. LOL

I'm playing chicken with getting tickets to this game.
I can't tell if ticketmaster is hiding tickets to make it look like it's sold out, or if it's actually just-about sold out. But I'm going to hold off as long as i can to get tickets and test my theory. LOL
Yeah - there do not appear to be many tickets on either the main Ticketmaster site or the one for members. I will need one ticket for this one at some point.

Reactions: Shwafta
Yeah - there do not appear to be many tickets on either the main Ticketmaster site or the one for members. I will need one ticket for this one at some point.
They've done it many times in the past where they release more tickets closer to game day, so they hide them just so they can make it seem like it's almost sold out?

...Or it's just actually almost sold out which, in that case, i feel like we'd hear more from the team like "home opener almost sold out!!!" or something.

Reactions: Gene and moogoo
They've done it many times in the past where they release more tickets closer to game day, so they hide them just so they can make it seem like it's almost sold out?

...Or it's just actually almost sold out which, in that case, i feel like we'd hear more from the team like "home opener almost sold out!!!" or something.
They've gotten me a few times in the past. You think the match is close to being sold out and then they release blocks of tickets. :D

Reactions: Shwafta
Continuing my run of work-related privileges, I'll be in Legends Club with some co-workers for the home opener. I've never been before. Anyone else going to be there by chance? Any advice as far as food, drink, where to sit, anything else?

Continuing my run of work-related privileges, I'll be in Legends Club with some co-workers for the home opener. I've never been before. Anyone else going to be there by chance? Any advice as far as food, drink, where to sit, anything else?
Arrive at the gate opening, seat anywhere in the Legends Club, and enjoy all the food and dessert. It’s all great. All food and soft drinks are free, all alcohol isn’t.

368767611-kentdorfman.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert

Crab legs. Enjoy.

Reactions: Kenny
The best joke I heard about our (non) winter was on Groundhog's Day. The radio announcer said that if Staten Island Chuck saw his shadow "we would have six more weeks of unseasonably warm winter."

At last year's home opener, we had snow on the field and they brought out the orange balls (not that they needed them).

Reactions: Kjbert and Gene
REF: Lukasz Szpala
AR1: Jose Da Silva
AR2: Ian McKay
4TH: Pierre-Luc Lauziere
VAR: Daniel Radford
AVAR: Mike Kampmeinert

Lukasz's first match for NYCFC

Reactions: Kjbert
how the weather gets better... want to take the kids.