Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Vancouver Whitecaps FC vs. New York City FC
Saturday, March 5 6 PM ET
BC Place
YES Network

FanDuel Betting Line (as of 11:53 AM, 3/3/2022)

Vancouver +250
Tie +250
NYCFC -110

Reactions: Kjbert
I thought the full week rest will help and it did, the performance was better but man that finishing issue is back.

I’m not okay with today because we should of finished a couple chances and taken 3 points but there is a bright side. We go back home and can finally train/prepare and rally the troops. If we drop the CCL game and then Montreal I’ll be worried. We started slow last year as well. I’m not seeing any pattern developing here after two games.

The team haven't been in New York since what, beginning of preseason? That's well over a month. I'm willing to give this up to the extended away time. Looking forward to the game during the week, and I think being back on the east coast for a bit will help the players.

Let's not forget, we're still sorta incorporating new players into the starting XI. Talles and Thiago weren't big minute players last year and they seem to be this year. That's going to take time for them to fully incorporate and get up to speed.

i thought Talles moved really well today and was just missing that final finish/pass.

Thiago has had better games, but his hustle to track back was there. He worked hard and I can respect that.

Parks is not 100%. Not having Sands to protect our CBs is a big deal. I don't think Morales moves as well as Sands, though neither are particularly fast to begin with. I think having Martins getting more minutes will help us a lot with speed.

Can someone tell me why Callens seems to be playing like a midfielder lately? He seems to be rushing into the attack much more than he ever has in the past. While he had a clear header on that first chance that hit the cross bar, Taty may have finished it.

I Think we're still not completely in sync yet, but we're getting there game by game. Some home time with friends and family will do them some good.

I have to say, I like the Jasson at the back idea.

What happened to Gray? I missed the beginning of the game.

I have to say, I like the Jasson at the back idea.

What happened to Gray? I missed the beginning of the game.

Injury of some kind. No details as far as I know. Some think groin? He walked off on his own though. But if it is a groin injury, he'll be out for 2 games at least. Expect to see Jasson at RWB and/or we go 3 at the back for additional defensive cover.

Reactions: Shwafta and Kjbert
Injury of some kind. No details as far as I know. Some think groin? He walked off on his own though. But if it is a groin injury, he'll be out for 2 games at least. Expect to see Jasson at RWB and/or we go 3 at the back for additional defensive cover.
He walked off and did not seem to be in much pain. I’ve no idea what it was but trying to be optimistic.

Jasson a bright spot tonight. Maxi too but he can’t keep this up.

Andrade two great volleys but right at the keeper.

Reactions: Shwafta