Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes
Sunday, May 1 1 PM ET
Yankee Stadium
YES App

Just out of curiosity. What is the MLS record for most goals scored by a team in a 3 consecutive match stretch?

I can't find the answer, but i know some on here have ultra data funding skills!

Reactions: Kjbert
Bronx Blue vs. Blue...Wonder how that's going to look on TVView attachment 12015

Bronx Blue vs. Blue...Wonder how that's going to look on TVView attachment 12015

Both are wearing blue? What?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
The 2016 game in San Jose was rather rousing for a 0-0 draw. Saunders had possibly his best game for NYCFC. Chanot - in his first NYCFC start - had a late game-saving tackle against Wondo. Wondo also hit the post. The game was part of a midseason 10-game Away stretch where NYCFC lost only once which was how they overcame a terrible early start (just 10 points from the first 9 games of which 6 were at home).

I went onto ticketmaster to get tickets and I was shocked at how many sold tickets there are:
1651159912208.png

Ticketmaster hasn't been this bare on tickets in a LONG time. Maybe weather is finally getting better and people actually want to come to games now?

REF: Guido Gonzales Jr
AR1: Matthew Nelson
AR2: Brooke Mayo
4TH: Elijio Arreguin
VAR: Jair Marrufo
AVAR: Claudiu Badea

Reactions: danger