Apple TV (MLS Season Pass)

NYCFC could have the following players out to injury:

Martins
Morales
Pellegrini
Magno (limited - knee)
Ilenic
Ledezma (?)

So apparently not only do we have no depth, pretty close to an injury crisis. Screw it, bring up Maximo. Can’t get any worse.

Looks like it's time for Alfaro to step up and show what he's got? Or will Nick send Sands to CB and bring Haak in as a Dmid? I think the former is probably better.

haven't seen much of alfaro but i'll be happy if he can be at least ibby level. if he exceeds that, all the better.

Reactions: Kjbert
cushing said ledezma is fine. moarles is available. illenic is 50/50. only ones for sure out should be martins and pellegrini.

Sounds like we back in 2015-2017 where there were injuries every week. What I don’t like is a couple of the injuries are happening during warmups, like what is the physical training doing ?

Reactions: Kjbert and canchon
Based on what Cushing said in his presser, sounds like there will be rotation. Won't be surprised to see morales start. And more jasson. Segal will probably start too.

Back line will be interesting

Based on what Cushing said in his presser, sounds like there will be rotation. Won't be surprised to see morales start. And more jasson. Segal will probably start too.

Back line will be interesting
Rotation? “We played well but have to be better in certain moments” postgame quote incoming again…

• Haha
Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
Game day Weather and Transit Report™

Clear skies, calm, with temps going from the upper- to mid-60s. Sunset at 8:21pm.

No transit issues at this time.

This report brought to you by the new hit drama, “Game Day vs Gameday,” coming soon on Apple TV.

it's game day bitches
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

The only positives are being back at Yankee Stadium and the weather. I'm not expecting more than a B- performance on the field tonight.

defense defense defense.

i just want a clean sheet on saturday. that's it. i don't care if we don't score. give me a clean sheet.

ref sucked.

we shoot ourselves in the foot more often than not.

alfaro is not ibby level and that sucks.

we need more defensive organization and consistency. can't keep rotating players constantly the way nick has been doing. keeping organized is all about familiarity and communication. mixing it up so often doesn't help with that at all.