Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Sporting Kansas City
Saturday, May 7 7 PM ET
Citi Field
YES Network

This game is live on YES, according to my cable guide. Yankees are at 1pm.
You're right! This looks like to be best and most up to date calendar.

It must be frustrating as hell to be a Sporting KC fan lately.

I have been watching SKC for the past few weeks. Thank God we have a front office that knows to move on from players like Khiry Shelton.

Basically gets handed a role due to injury and has managed just 1 shot on target every 300+ minutes... as a starting striker this season. No goals. No assists.

Absurd.

Add on top of that a 2.0 coach in Peter Vermes who can't seem to move on from a lead-footed Graham Zusi and that this team has no idea how to link its midfield with the two players they have that are worth a damn.

Poor guys. This used to be a well run team.

I don't often dream about NYCFC (or if I do I usually don't remember it), but when I do it's low-key weird. Several days ago I dreamed we were playing SKC and for some reason Peter Vermes intentionally recreated his pirouette fall on the sideline during the game and everyone laughed and agreed he was really clever

This dream was late last week before we played San Jose and the upcoming SKC game was something I was barely aware of. Also that's it, the whole dream.

I don't often dream about NYCFC (or if I do I usually don't remember it), but when I do it's low-key weird. Several days ago I dreamed we were playing SKC and for some reason Peter Vermes intentionally recreated his pirouette fall on the sideline during the game and everyone laughed and agreed he was really clever

This dream was late last week before we played San Jose and the upcoming SKC game was something I was barely aware of. Also that's it, the whole dream.
If I'm bold enough my banter to Vermes as he walks to the sideline would be: "If you've fallen and can't get up, you should get life alert".

forecast tomorrow at kickoff is high 40s and RAIN....

gonna be a wet one out there...

Chris Gloster is starting. Taty must have gotten hurt in training.

Chris Gloster is starting. Taty must have gotten hurt in training.

no taty means a brazilian trident regardless of whether heber or GP starts. muwahaha....

we should have maxi back, which is good. hope gloster can continue from last week's performance.

no taty means a brazilian trident regardless of whether heber or GP starts. muwahaha....

we should have maxi back, which is good. hope gloster can continue from last week's performance.
It's possible it might not be a Brazilian trident if Maxi is able to start and then Santi is pushed to the wing.

F83387C2-822E-4535-A01C-5EA4D099AF1C.jpeg

Assuming that Maxi and Chanot will both play, but not start.

I would think we end the game with Maxi at the 10, Santi at LW, Gabby at RW & Talles Magno at striker.

This team has the worst luck with weather so far this season. Rain, cold, wind ... just brutal luck.