YES
Network

Potentially moving to Yankee Stadium based on Yankees' postseason
Moved to Yankee Stadium!

Last edited:
Reactions: Revfugee
Vamos celestes
giphy.gif

I've never seen the 4th, VAR, or AVAR listed for one of our previous matches. These are newer referees...

REF: Joseph Dickers
AR1: Jeremy Hanson
AR2: Adam Wienckowski
4TH: Malik Badawi
VAR: Younes Marrakchi
AVAR: TJ Zablocki

I've never seen the 4th, VAR, or AVAR listed for one of our previous matches. These are newer referees...

REF: Joseph Dickers
AR1: Jeremy Hanson
AR2: Adam Wienckowski
4TH: Malik Badawi
VAR: Younes Marrakchi
AVAR: TJ Zablocki

how else do you expect them to train the next generation of refs how to misuse VAR?

feels good to get a convincing win.

hope this team can keep this confidence and swagger going the rest of the season

very happy sands didn't pick up a 2nd yellow.

DC very terrible tonight? or We were very good tonight? Perhaps both. Definitely needed and hope we can do the same to chicago as revenge.

Reactions: JCMore
I think we won like 90% of the 50-50 balls tonight which really helped make the difference. Oh and finishing our fucking chances!

Reactions: moogoo
what a game!

I don't even need to comment on the gameplay because it was freakin' awesome. Heber didn't score but he's well on track to. What beautiful movement. Zelalem is gonna be huge next year, barring injury. I can feel it already.

We are ahead of Montreal on games plays + points.

Red bulls:
- DC
- Atlanta
- Montreal
- Nashville

Orlando:
- NE
- Columbus (gimme)
- Nashville
-Montreal

The others play other teams, so not as important for my analysis here.

Red bulls vs any of those, any of those teams will drop points during those games. And since orlando and red bull both play montreal and nashville, it's almost guaranteed that at this point we're going to end up ahead of at least one of DC, Atlanta, Montreal, Nashville, Orlando, Red Bulls. Basically means our playoff hopes are just about guaranteed.

...Is my logic flawed there?

...Is my logic flawed there?
Maybe consider Home and Away, and maybe mention we still need to get 4 more points probably?
The others play other teams, so not as important for my analysis here.
lol I have no idea what this means. Is there an option besides playing other teams?

but I like the optimism

Maybe consider Home and Away, and maybe mention we still need to get 4 more points probably?

lol I have no idea what this means. Is there an option besides playing other teams?

but I like the optimism
Oh. Sorry, I'm half sober right now.

I meant the others as in the other playoff racing teams don't have as many crucial games, like a lot of them aren't against direct playoff rivals. Whereas the ones I was looking at were RB and Orlando who both play a fair number of playoff rivals.

Idk, maybe it didn't make sense lol.

Oh yeah, I meant as long as we get at least another home win.

Spotted in the supporters section. Not sure how visible this was to others, but if you saw Taty gesturing towards the bleachers after the game when supporters were clapping the players off, he definitely saw it and was not happy

IMG_8934.JPG

Spotted in the supporters section. Not sure how visible this was to others, but if you saw Taty gesturing towards the bleachers after the game when supporters were clapping the players off, he definitely saw it and was not happy

View attachment 11491
Oh, it was very visible from Pitchside. So the players really had a good view of it.

I picked the wrong game to get shit faced for. Seriously. I just watched the highlights and after the first 2 goals the camera went right to the sign. Idk why they did that but it was clear and visible.
hell of a game to miss.

Reactions: Schwallacus