Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs. Chicago Fire FC
Wednesday, October 27 7:30 PM ET
Red Bull Arena Yankee Stadium
YES Network YES App

Potentially moving to Yankee Stadium based on Yankees' postseason
Moved to Yankee Stadium!

The state of support for this team, is that I got midfield seats...
View attachment 11493

Right over here....

View attachment 11495

For $14 per ticket.
14 dollars.
This is one of the moved-from-RBA games, which means they're charging the RBA prices for the tickets. Was super annoying to have to pay more per match for my "normal" tickets because they were charging $10 or something for RBA seats, but they kept those prices for the matches they moved back to Yankee Stadium so it kinda sorta evened out. A little.

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
These were purchased where? I’m considering going Wed. Night but have used all my vouchers.
Ticketmaster! but remember that there's a convenience fee (aka the fee for ticketmaster to exist) so you can even find tickets as low as $11, but then with tax + convenience you're looking at probably around $35.

Anybody have a feeling about Legends Suite 14row 6? I’m usually in the 212 section. I kind of like the birds eye view. Never been in the lower section.

Anybody have a feeling about Legends Suite 14row 6? I’m usually in the 212 section. I kind of like the birds eye view. Never been in the lower section.
If you like the bird's eye view, you will not like the view as you're right behind the goal and low and you'll be blocked by the goal and players. That being said, you'll feel so close to the action.

Keep in mind, the nets along first and third baseline (for baseball) are down for the rest of the season. This is a positive for viewing, negative for safety.

Keep in mind that you can sit anywhere you damn well please given the crowd size.
True, true… that’s what I just told my friend. I’m in, I’ve come this far and got the fever again after Saturday night. I guess this is my addiction. I just can’t seem to quit this team. I talked about it a week ago after the latest RB fiasco and most of Wednesday night was thinking, this is my last game of 2021.
Funny how one kick from an Icelandic singer songwriter propelled me to show up in the Bronx on Saturday night. Now I’m headed back on a “school night”. Let’s do this NYCFC.

Wonder how the rain tonight/tomorrow will effect the field conditions for Wednesday's match...

A few notes on tomorrow's match:

REF: Fotis Bazakos
AR1: Brian Poeschel
AR2: Brian Dunn
4TH: Chris Penso
VAR: Robert Sibiga
AVAR: Gjovalin Bori

Unavailable Players: Tinnerholm, Acevedo, Thorarinsson, Tajouri-Shradi

Kit: Secondary