Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Inter Miami CF vs. New York City FC
Saturday, October 30 1:30 PM ET
DRV PNK Stadium
Univision, TUDN, Twitter

Time of the match has been changed from 3:30 PM to 1:30 PM. It will still be broadcast on Univision, TUDN, and Twitter.

Miami's October Matches
(xG in parentheses)

Lost 0-1 at Portland (1.1-3.1)
Lost 0-1 at Red Bulls (sounds familiar) (0.3-1.5)
Lost 0-4 at Columbus (0.5-2.8)
Won 3-0 vs. Toronto (1.9-0.8)
Won 5-1 vs. Cincy (2.5-1.2)
Lost 1-2 at Atlanta (2.6-1.0)

538 says we are 53% to win, 25% to draw and 23% to lose.

Just thinking about the next match (Decision Day)...Acevedo, Sands, and Castellanos are one yellow away from suspension.

Just thinking about the next match (Decision Day)...Acevedo, Sands, and Castellanos are one yellow away from suspension.

Between this and fixture congestion, does Ronny dare trying to give Sands a game off? Probably not. Don't think he can do it with Taty, and obviously Nico is hurt.

Miami's October Matches
(xG in parentheses)

Lost 0-1 at Portland (1.1-3.1)
Lost 0-1 at Red Bulls (sounds familiar) (0.3-1.5)
Lost 0-4 at Columbus (0.5-2.8)
Won 3-0 vs. Toronto (1.9-0.8)
Won 5-1 vs. Cincy (2.5-1.2)
Lost 1-2 at Atlanta (2.6-1.0)

538 says we are 53% to win, 25% to draw and 23% to lose.
With this being the early match on Saturday, this game has the all or nothing MLS watch effect for me.

If we win, I will try to turn on as much MLS as I can and get caught up in the playoff seeding watch.

If we lose, then I won't want to watch any MLS action at all for the weekend.

It is 2021. It is MLS. And the only way I can record the match for time shifting is the Spanish feed. On the plus side, my 1,002 day Duolingo streak has improved my Spanish comprehension immeasurably and I will be fine. On the minus side: WTF MLS. This is some 1996 bullshit. How do you expect to build a fanbase without normal english language TV. NY is the #1 media market. Hello….

It is 2021. It is MLS. And the only way I can record the match for time shifting is the Spanish feed. On the plus side, my 1,002 day Duolingo streak has improved my Spanish comprehension immeasurably and I will be fine. On the minus side: WTF MLS. This is some 1996 bullshit. How do you expect to build a fanbase without normal english language TV. NY is the #1 media market. Hello….

A public access station would be better than Univision. Their broadcasts are atrocious in virtually every way.

A question for the Spanish speakers among us. Are the Spanish announcers for Univision any good? or are they as poor as the ones doing the English feed?

Do they seem to know anything about the league or any of the players on the field including knowing the players' names? If so they are miles better than the English feed announcers on Univision.

giphy.gif

Taty!!!! Having himself a season and that assist at the end is almost better than had he scored a hat trick. Making the right play and securing 3 points. Are we clinched? Looking at the table and every team below us has games in hand with possibility of tying or finishing ahead of us. Even two teams outside the playoff picture can win out and finish with 1 more point than us.

That was a really satisfying win with three outstanding goals. When Taty is hot, he's as good as anyone at that position. He was everywhere today. Talles looks like he's coming into his own, too. Really exciting player who I think will be really good here. Malte is also really improving.

A win next weekend means we can't finish lower than third. Who would have expected that just 10 days ago? Amazing how quickly our fortunes have changed.

Taty!!!! Having himself a season and that assist at the end is almost better than had he scored a hat trick. Making the right play and securing 3 points. Are we clinched? Looking at the table and every team below us has games in hand with possibility of tying or finishing ahead of us. Even two teams outside the playoff picture can win out and finish with 1 more point than us.

We haven't officially clinched yet, but we clinch if either the Red Bulls, D.C., Atlanta, or Orlando lose. Only one of those has to happen. A D.C. tie also clinches it for us.

Basically, we're all-but in.

Taty didn't even make the top five of MLS' MVP Power Rankings. New England's amazing season will put their players in the lead, but this man deserves the MVP.

Reactions: Victors87