Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Red Bulls vs. New York City FC
Saturday, August 21 8 PM ET Wednesday, September 22 8 PM ET
Red Bull Arena
FS1 Yes Network App

If I wanted to buy tickets for the Derby, what section would I want to look at to sit with the NYCFC contingent?
I've never actually been to an away game...

If I wanted to buy tickets for the Derby, what section would I want to look at to sit with the NYCFC contingent?
Not sure what the deal is this year, but assuming it is similar to previous years. Usually, the sections I outlined in blue is the away supporters section for the derby. I would suggest looking into sections near those.

1629377025512.png

Away support is in section 220. You can probably get tickets for section 221 or They might have tickets available on the site in the coming days, but TBD. They sell the tickets through the supporters group (Third Rail) first, and if there's extras they will sell them to city members that aren't a part of a supporters club. Home (RBNJ) supporters are in 133, 101, and 102, so try to stay away from there.

1629377065921.png

giphy.gif

Now I know this is more of a personal thing, but... The sat. night kickoffs always piss me off because they're always like 30-45 minutes before the sabbath ends. Especially when you're looking at a metro area derby, I wish it was more like 8:30 this time.

Reactions: Kjbert
Now I know this is more of a personal thing, but... The sat. night kickoffs always piss me off because they're always like 30-45 minutes before the sabbath ends. Especially when you're looking at a metro area derby, I wish it was more like 8:30 this time.
Lightning is giving you your wish. Thanks. :rolleyes: