Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Chicago Fire FC vs. New York City FC
Wednesday, September 29 8 PM ET
SeatGeek Stadium
YES

James Sands will be suspended for this match for YCA.

Other NYCFC players who are one yellow card away for suspension: Acevedo, Morales, Chanot

James Sands will be suspended for this match for YCA.

Other NYCFC players who are one yellow card away for suspension: Acevedo, Morales, Chanot

with our luck Chanot will start and get another yellow on Wednesday while Morales will not get a card so we will still have to see him again next weekend

Reactions: Revfugee and moogoo
Did I miss something? Does Chicago not wear red any more?

edit: nope. Just looked it up. No wonder the fan base doesn’t like their new owners.

Well the current kit design are from the old owners. The new owners picked up the new logo and and introduced a redesigned newer logo which will be used next year. Don't think they'll get 2 new kits, but hopefully they'll have to put the newer logo on both.

So MLS DisCo can give out a suspension between Saturday (RB home) and Wednesday (Chicago away) but can't come to a decision on an appeal in time from Wednesday (RB away) to Saturday (RB home). Joke of a league office.

So MLS DisCo can give out a suspension between Saturday (RB home) and Wednesday (Chicago away) but can't come to a decision on an appeal in time from Wednesday (RB away) to Saturday (RB home). Joke of a league office.

They could have come to a decision on an appeal if one was filed - but it was not. As I recall, someone posted that the failure to file an appeal was due to the time it would take away from game preparation - not due to lack of time for review my the disciplinary committee.

In hindsight, maybe having Parks and less time for Ronny to "prepare" would have been preferred.

They could have come to a decision on an appeal if one was filed - but it was not. As I recall, someone posted that the failure to file an appeal was due to the time it would take away from game preparation - not due to lack of time for review my the disciplinary committee.

In hindsight, maybe having Parks and less time for Ronny to "prepare" would have been preferred.

so the RBNY Twitter guy can cry and get a suspension but Ronny is afraid to make a few waves and get his player back after a bogus red card?

Parks would have looked really good advancing the ball past the 5 bunched up RBNY players in the midfield on Saturday. Ronny apparently doesn’t know how RB plays.

so the RBNY Twitter guy can cry and get a suspension but Ronny is afraid to make a few waves and get his player back after a bogus red card?

Parks would have looked really good advancing the ball past the 5 bunched up RBNY players in the midfield on Saturday. Ronny apparently doesn’t know how RB plays.
he knows. he just didn't do anything to address it. his time to prepare that he needed so badly he didn't appeal the red apparently went to preparing his confused look as to why we weren't winning.

Reactions: canchon

Again, one of the main reasons Ronny decided not to appeal was he didn't think there was enough of it to be overturned.

so with taty's suspension... shall we expect talles to start at the #9? ronny seems to be favoring talles over thiago and he has said heber is not ready to start yet.

i'm ok with talles getting the start at the #9. he's got the hold up play and physicality to play there. just needs to improve his runs and pressing IQ. I think looking ahead, he's more of a #9 than a winger anyway.

WTH! Did Man City bounce a check to PRO? This is getting out of hand.

hey LionNYC LionNYC you probably know this, does a team have to initiate the red card review or is it automatic by the DisCo?

We know that Ronny/NYCFC had to ask for a review to rescind the Parks red card but Ronny/NYCFC didn’t ask for it, so there was no review.

is it the same going the other way? Did RBNJ have to ask for a review to give Taty a red card or did the league review it automatically?

hey LionNYC LionNYC you probably know this, does a team have to initiate the red card review or is it automatic by the DisCo?

We know that Ronny/NYCFC had to ask for a review to rescind the Parks red card but Ronny/NYCFC didn’t ask for it, so there was no review.

is it the same going the other way? Did RBNJ have to ask for a review to give Taty a red card or did the league review it automatically?

they have sole discretion on handing out suspensions and fines upon their review. other team has nothing to do with it