New York at Nashville... U Pick!

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
Pick the score, the goalscorers and their order, and the POTM (Pigeon of the Match). The contestant picking the correct result (win, lose, draw) and coming closest to the actual score wins a Mug of Ale from me should we ever meet and his/her name permanently enshrined in the Hall of Victory!

Good Luck!

Tiebreakers, in order:
(1) correct result (win, lose, draw)*
(2) closest to the actual score
(3) correctly naming the most goalscorers
(4) correct goalscoring order (by team)
* - a player cannot win by picking a win if the result is a loss (and vice versa)

Hall of Victory!
DCU - canchon
CIN - ZYanksRule
PHI - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
ORL - canchon
LAFC - Sabo
NER - Jon Jon
ATL - mgarbowski mgarbowski
DCU - 413Blue
CDF - JCMore JCMore
CLB - canchon
CDF - canchon
ORL - Shwafta Shwafta
CLB - DeGrozz
CHI - DeGrozz
TOR - canchon
PUM - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
MIA - Kenny Kenny
PHI - Kenny Kenny
NER - M moogoo

GIFs of the Game

tumblr_nojnbgaHdb1uuyehpo1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nvmruyO6DE1qh8qgw_500.gif

NYC 5-4 NSC

Mukhtar
Mukhtar
Taty
Taty
Medina
Mukhtar
Sapong
Parks
Taty

1-2
Medina
Sapong
A Nashville midfielder

if there’s a game that I just don’t feel confident about, it’s this one. If we lose tonight, I feel like it can be justified by a B team defense and I’m okay with that.

1-2
Medina
Sapong
A Nashville midfielder

if there’s a game that I just don’t feel confident about, it’s this one. If we lose tonight, I feel like it can be justified by a B team defense and I’m okay with that.

This is gonna be the Johnson redemption game where he stands on his head and we leave nashville with a 2-0 victory on the back of 2 transition counter attacks catching nashville overcommitting against our rotated defense. Let's not forget, Nashville will be missing Zimmerman in the back who is their primary defensive organizer and air threat on set pieces.

that's my prediction.

2-0

Thiago on a breakaway
Medina
MOTM Johnson with 5 saves.

Reactions: mgarbowski