New York at New Jersey... U Pick!

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
This is our Pick 'em Thread. Pick the following.
  • score
  • the goalscorers, in order
  • the POTM (Pigeon of the Match)
The contestant picking the correct result (win, lose, draw) and coming closest to the actual score wins a Mug of Ale from me should we ever meet and his/her name permanently enshrined in the Hall of Victory!

Good Luck!

Tiebreakers, in order...
(1) correct result (win, lose, draw)*
(2) closest to the actual score
(3) correctly naming the most goalscorers
(4) correct goalscoring order (by team)
* - a player cannot win by picking a win if the result is a loss (and vice versa)

Image of the Game

1727272881149.png

Hall of Victory!
CLT - Joe_Cos
STL - @
Jon
Jon
POR - @
LionNYC
LionNYC
TOR - @RRunningWise
CIN - LionNYC
MIA - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator & ZYanksRule ZYanksRule
ATL - Kenny Kenny & 413Blue
NER - Gene Gene
DCU - ZYanksRule ZYanksRule
CLT - Kenny Kenny
COL - No winner
TOR - mgarbowski mgarbowski
PHI - ZYanksRule ZYanksRule
NJR - mgarbowski mgarbowski
NER - ZYanksRule ZYanksRule; Kenny Kenny; Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
SJE - Cohibax
CLB - LionNYC
LAG - LionNYC
NSH - Gene Gene
ORL - mgarbowski mgarbowski
MTL - Seth & CCMore CCMore
ATX - LionNYC
CHI - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
ATL - Kenny Kenny
ORL - Gene Gene
QUE - Gene Gene
CIN - Gene Gene & ZYanksRule ZYanksRule
NER - Gene Gene
TIG - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
CLB - CCMore CCMore
CHI - Kenny Kenny
CLB - Kenny Kenny
DCU - Gene Gene
PHI - Gotham Gator Gotham Gator
MIA - canchon canchon

1-1

martinez

has there ever been an official HRD trophy ceremony? i think i saw a pic of sands with the trophy, but don't recall ever seeing a video of any trophy awarding ceremony (if there is one).

1-1

martinez

has there ever been an official HRD trophy ceremony? i think i saw a pic of sands with the trophy, but don't recall ever seeing a video of any trophy awarding ceremony (if there is one).
Last year was the first year they had a trophy. I didn't see anything awarded after the game, but it was such a stinker I wasn't sticking around anyway. The picture of Sands (top of the thread) is one that I took last summer at a Third Rail event to visit a practice. They were showing off the trophy afterwards.

Reactions: moogoo
Last year was the first year they had a trophy. I didn't see anything awarded after the game, but it was such a stinker I wasn't sticking around anyway. The picture of Sands (top of the thread) is one that I took last summer at a Third Rail event to visit a practice. They were showing off the trophy afterwards.

shame there isn't an actual trophy ceremony. even if it is informal after the game. at least record it for the club social media

shame there isn't an actual trophy ceremony. even if it is informal after the game. at least record it for the club social media
Being that we lost last year, there’s a good chance that none of us caught it and there may have been some sort of ceremony for RB or there fans

Reactions: moogoo