NYCFC Attendance Recognition

Vallos

Registered
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 10, 2015
Section 205, Row 1
Emails are being sent out.

We want to thank you for attending every NYCFC home match this season! Our Club really appreciates the support and wants to recognize you at field-level at Yankee Stadium prior to our October 23rd regular season finale. In order to be recognized, you must RSVP online. Please note, we have reserved one (1) spot per account. Space is extremely limited and on a first come, first served basis.

Additional Details

· Check-in is from 2:15pm – 2:45pm inside Gate 8 at Yankee Stadium.

· If you arrive after 2:45pm, you will not be able to participate.

· You must enter through Gate 8.

· You must have a valid ticket for the match.

· Only one (1) Member per account will be able to participate.

RSVP HERE

You’ll be able to get a view of Yankee Stadium from field-level and take some pictures. The recognition will end at approximately 3:15pm. Please note, you cannot exit and re-enter the Stadium.

Thank you for your continued support of New York City FC!

Reactions: joe
Has anyone received a follow up after RSVP from fan services? It says space is limited

giphy.gif

Guess what? I didn't go to every game. I didn't even know this was a thing and wouldn't do it even if I had.

That being the case,

giphy.gif

Reactions: LionNYC and joe
the fan event is going to be held on the " You’ll be able to get a view of Yankee Stadium from field-level and take some pictures. The recognition will end at approximately 3:15pm."

Imagine having 27k fans on the field! The grass would all be trampled. The e-mail also states that its limited time to respond and to respond ASAP- in other words -First come first served.

It behooves me how the club makes the selection , I recall that City in the Boroughs , I got the invite at the last minute- which left me no time to make traveling arrangements, I was truly disappointed. The only way I see the event is that is based on attendance to all games for both seasons.

See some of you in the field.