NYCFC Championship Rings

Kjbert

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 24, 2014
Anyone else get the email to collect a ring before the Inter Miami game?

I'm supposed to show up at 4 PM for a 7 PM kickoff? Are you insane?

Reactions: FootyLovin
Anyone else get the email to collect a ring before the Inter Miami game?

I'm supposed to show up at 4 PM for a 7 PM kickoff? Are you insane?

they will send a separate ticket for the picking up of rings. they basically will kick you out by 4:30 so then they can open doors for the game.

very inconvenient still.

they will send a separate ticket for the picking up of rings. they basically will kick you out by 4:30 so then they can open doors for the game.

very inconvenient still.

Unless you live across the street, what are you supposed to do between 4 PM and 7 PM? I have kids. They want me to hang out in that McDonald's for 2.5 hours?

Silly. They're going to end up with 90% unclaimed. Just put it in the fucking piece of shit box you sent me in March.

I got no email. was this something you needed to order/sign up for? I'm guessing it not for all STHs...

EDIT: found the relevant email. I see it is for STHs who renewed for 2023. wtf. I was a STH during the championship season and I don't get one? that's a load of crap.

I got no email. was this something you needed to order/sign up for? I'm guessing it not for all STHs...
"City Members who continue their Membership for the 2023 season, and are up to date on payment, will receive a Member-exclusive 2021 MLS Cup Championship replica ring later this year."

If you qualify it may be they are sending emails in batches. I didn't renew and have not gotten an email

Reactions: Kjbert
Unless you live across the street, what are you supposed to do between 4 PM and 7 PM? I have kids. They want me to hang out in that McDonald's for 2.5 hours?

Silly. They're going to end up with 90% unclaimed. Just put it in the fucking piece of shit box you sent me in March.

i am sure you can talk to your rep and figure something out to pick up at another time, at least one friend of mine has done that.

Reactions: Revfugee and Kjbert
"City Members who continue their Membership for the 2023 season, and are up to date on payment, will receive a Member-exclusive 2021 MLS Cup Championship replica ring later this year."

If you qualify it may be they are sending emails in batches. I didn't renew and have not gotten an email

yea just found that email. i don't qualify despite being a STH when we won the actual championship. sigh.

Reactions: Higgs1
The team/Baron probably wants you to leave the stadium with the ring and then go to the bar and drink for three hours, and then check out the Baron Ring store to then upgrade your rings after a handful of beers.

Ideally these should have been in our boxes this year, but with them not being designed & whatnot, I get it, but we should have gotten a trophy or something to mark this championship. I had to spend $150 at YS to get my trophy and now since I cancelled STHs for next year I'll be trying to buy a ring too....woof

Ideally these should have been in our boxes this year, but with them not being designed & whatnot, I get it, but we should have gotten a trophy or something to mark this championship. I had to spend $150 at YS to get my trophy and now since I cancelled STHs for next year I'll be trying to buy a ring too....woof

same boat. except i haven't spent the $150 for the replica trophy. I need to though!

yea just found that email. i don't qualify despite being a STH when we won the actual championship. sigh.
Yeah, same. I laughed when I saw the conditions. Was a STH from the beginning, but oh well. Maybe someone wants to trade for this year's Hawaiian shirt. :tearsofjoy:

I’m unable to attend the match Saturday so I emailed my rep asking when ill be able to do so and they said: “there will be another opportunity to pick up your rings. We do not have a date yet, but as soon as we do we will let everyone know.”

From the e-mail it looked to me that this is going to be a somewhat commercial undertaking. It mentioned the opportunity to "upgrade" your rings. I think this is why you need a specific time, and they aren't doing it at every game like they did the pennants.

From the e-mail it looked to me that this is going to be a somewhat commercial undertaking. It mentioned the opportunity to "upgrade" your rings. I think this is why you need a specific time, and they aren't doing it at every game like they did the pennants.
I guess name engravements or something. They aren't going to add diamonds these rings.

Maybe someone wants to trade for this year's Hawaiian shirt. :tearsofjoy:
I did not get a Hawaiian shirt but I should be getting two rings on Saturday. Would consider trading one!

Reactions: joe