NYCFC Forums Watch Party - Chicago

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Continue where we left off last year with our first watch party of the 2016 season at Ryan's Daughter.
As always the upstairs viewing area opens up 1 hour before kickoff.
03/06 - Chicago 2 PM
Upstairs open at 1!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Address
350 E 85th St

And as always great specials.
What started out as a spot for forum members has really blossomed into a bar frequented by tons of NYCFC Supporters. Every supporter group and casual in between knows about it so it's always a great crowd.
If you go take pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 11
Continue where we left off last year with our first watch party of the 2016 season at Ryan's Daughter.
As always the upstairs viewing area opens up 1 hour before kickoff.

Hi Dan is there going to be a viewing party for the 4/9th game?

Note that the game is on Sunday the 10th though (7pm, on FS1).

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Lol I was confused with a Third Rail meet-up event its being hosted at Playwright's Irish Pub on Sat.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Lol I was confused with a Third Rail meet-up event its being hosted at Playwright's Irish Pub on Sat.
Playwright's is the pre-game party. All fun and games with the Chicago folk on Saturday at Playwright's, down to business against them on Sunday!

Reactions: Paul
Why is this thread still pinned, unless it's for all past and future watch parties it unnerves my OCD

Why is this thread still pinned, unless it's for all past and future watch parties it unnerves my OCD
Agreed. Unpin 'em all, I say! No, seriously, we could probably unpin a bunch of these.