Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Come out to Ryan's Daughter on March 8th and watch NYCFC take on Orlando.
Upstairs will open at 3. Game will be at 5.
There will be complimentary wings and Shepards Pie!
Drink specials for all supporters.
$4 Domestic Bottles
$5 Drafts
Mixed cocktails available as well.
Full liquor bar.
Reply if you're planning on showing up. Would be great to see a lot of forums members there. We'll have the party next week on the 14th at the same location.
Plenty of seating upstairs and multiple tv's.
Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy is the owner and happy to answer any questions.
Address
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028-4502
United States
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'll be the one in the leather chair by the fire the whole game.
We have two of them bro. Alex Ferguson apparently used to sit in them when they were at a favourite bar of his called smithfield in midtown before it relocated. I'm good friends with the owners down there so they gave em to me when they moved. Needless to say because of my personal opinions of one particular football club he used to manage I,ve never sat in either of them ;) lol

Come out to Ryan's Daughter on March 8th and watch NYCFC take on Orlando.
Upstairs will open at 3. Game will be at 5.
There will be complimentary wings and Shepards Pie!
Drink specials for all supporters.
$4 Domestic Bottles
$5 Drafts
Mixed cocktails available as well.
Full liquor bar.
Reply if you're planning on showing up. Would be great to see a lot of forums members there. We'll have the party next week on the 14th at the same location.
Plenty of seating upstairs and multiple tv's.
Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy is the owner and happy to answer any questions.
Address
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028-4502
United States
View attachment 1777 View attachment 1778 View attachment 1779 View attachment 1780 View attachment 1781
Just a quick FYI for everyone. Upstairs is gonna be dedicated to all supporters and friends. Hopefully thats where we'll be able to grow our Community. I will also be making sure that the games are also televised in the downstairs bar also just in case it gets crowded for people especially anybody bringing family or younger fans. COYBIB NYCFC

As an Eagle Scout I am compelled to play in that fire.
Is there any chance that with Michael's permission and in accordance with whatever rules he lays out we could color the flames blue when our team scores?

fire-in-the-hole-2.jpg

http://www.sciencecompany.com/-W150.aspx
http://www.mysticalfire.ca

Also because of all the love that you guys have been showing us in getting our away days viewing party up and running we've decided that every NYCFC Goal will be celebrated with a $2 can of PBR or $2 Bud, Bud light or Coors light.
FREE wings. FREE beer. TWO DOLLAR goal beers. I think you have officially won me over, sir. You should know that I do plan on abusing my wing privileges. And my fiancé would probably live on Shep pie if she could :)