NYCFC Forums Watch Party Tomorrow!

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Just as every other away game tomorrow our watch party is at Ryan's Daughter. Come on over and fill it up and have a good time.
Complimentary Shepherds Pie and Wings (wings not confirmed but usually wings too) and great drink specials (confirmed lol)!
If you've been then you know the drill. If you haven't the watch party is upstairs and opens an hour before game time. If you get there early have a drink downstairs and mingle.

Game time - 7:30
Watch Party start - 6:30
Address -
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028

Reactions: adam
Just as every other away game tomorrow our watch party is at Ryan's Daughter. Come on over and fill it up and have a good time.
Complimentary Shepherds Pie and Wings (wings not confirmed but usually wings too) and great drink specials (confirmed lol)!
If you've been then you know the drill. If you haven't the watch party is upstairs and opens an hour before game time. If you get there early have a drink downstairs and mingle.

Address -
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028

Sounds like a great time and great grub if I wasn't being chaperoned by my sleeping 1yo. She takes issue with me eating bar food if she's asleep and can't partake.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

Address -
350 E 85th St
New York, NY 10028

Ahhh I slacked on this. Gotta come by for an away game!