NYCFC II - 2022 Schedule/Matchday (MLS NEXT Pro)

Yeah, totally up in the nosebleeds. Was terrible LOL.

But also, note that it's GA per section. So if you're in section 2, say, you can sit anywhere in that section, for example. That photo is in section 4, the center one.

Oh. I asked because I was in the exact same seat, but on the second to bottom row of that section lol. I think i saw you at one point. I believe you were wearing an orange jersey? I walked out at half time right behind you. If it was you, that is.

I see myself there, all the way at the bottom left on the first row.

It was brick out there. It took me a while to thaw out my feet once I left the stadium.

Both NER II goals came off of bad errors by first team players - Haak and Latinovich.

John Denis was the standout player for me. Gloster played well. Jack Beer had a few good moments. It should have been a win if not for the aforementioned bad giveaways.

I'm not a fan of tie games going to penalties.

I made a day of it by hitting a Burmese place (Asian Bowl) in Forest Hills, Finback Brewery in Ridgewood, the game and then a generic sports bar in Kew Gardens.

Belson is a stretch for me, so I might make it back to a couple games if my schedule permits.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I’ve seen it mentioned on Twitter a few places that there actually isn’t a cameraman, but the camera is controlled by a robot.

lol what? that would explain the sudden changes to the other side of the filed. The ball and the play was on the NE side of the field and the camera suddenly moved back to Barazza..lol like wtf?

Reactions: moogoo
Oh. I asked because I was in the exact same seat, but on the second to bottom row of that section lol. I think i saw you at one point. I believe you were wearing an orange jersey? I walked out at half time right behind you. If it was you, that is.
Mighta been me. I did have on my lightning bolt jersey and I may have walked in with my jacket open but I'm sure if I did that I also zipped up all 17 layers in a fruitless attempt to stay warm. Really looking forward to those 80° partly cloudy afternoon games in June, ya know?

Next home match is Apr 16, Saturday at 1pm. We should all wear name tags or something (putting that nowadays unnecessary lanyard to good use perhaps), or organize a tailgate for before the match. I don't have a car but I could bring bagels and bialys from the place on Queens Blvd where I get the bus!

Reactions: Shwafta
Game 1 highlights:

The save in the 69th minute was incredible, probably one of the best saves I've seen in person.

Any updates on the game? No live stream or stats available. MLS really showing how much they actually care about this league
Well, looks like we’re a darn good team, up 2-0 with the second half just about to start. One from a penalty, on in the run of play.

Well, looks like we’re a darn good team, up 2-0 with the second half just about to start. One from a penalty, on in the run of play.
Any first teamers out there?

edit: answered my own question, just Haak. Currently up 5-0 in the 73rd.

Owusu, Benalcazar, and Jimenez too, not sure if you're including them as "first teamers" just wanted to clarify

Reactions: JCMore
my question is - where was david beckham in this!?!? why wasn't he in attendance to watch his son play?

Last edited: