NYCFC @ philly

Thomas Evans

Registered
Jun 17, 2019
I am traveling over from the UK and have managed to get a ticket for the game @ union in october (in the philly end) i was wondering how do people normally get to this fixture? do people get the train? greyhound? or does the club put coaches on that you can book a place on?

any help would be grateful

Thanks

You're sitting in the Philadelphia supporters' section and you're asking an NYCFC website about how to get there? Wrong place buddy!

But for Philadelphia, people who go to these games generally buy a chartered bus ticket organized through the Supporters Groups. You usually have to be a member of a Supporters Group to buy one of these bus tickets.

Sorry didn't explain right i follow nycfc, i was speaking to someone at nycfc ticket office and he has sorted me this ticket in the philly end as he said i would struggle to get one with the nycfc fans so got me a ticket in the block next to the away section. so i would like to travel with nycfc fans and experience an mls away day hope this is a bit clearer

thanks

As indicated away supporters are in 133. If you can't get a ticket there, the best section to buy would be 132.

If you support NYCFC, you do NOT want to be in sections 134-140.

Stadium_2019(1).jpg

As indicated away supporters are in 133. If you can't get a ticket there, the best section to buy would be 132.

If you support NYCFC, you do NOT want to be in sections 134-140.

Stadium_2019(1).jpg
Sorry didn't explain right i follow nycfc, i was speaking to someone at nycfc ticket office and he has sorted me this ticket in the philly end as he said i would struggle to get one with the nycfc fans so got me a ticket in the block next to the away section. so i would like to travel with nycfc fans and experience an mls away day hope this is a bit clearer

thanks
Pretty sure he's got the ticket part sorted out already

Yeah I have a ticket in block 133 already, just don’t know the best way to get to the game, is it the train, greyhound bus or do the club put busses on like they do over here in the uk

Yeah I have a ticket in block 133 already, just don’t know the best way to get to the game, is it the train, greyhound bus or do the club put busses on like they do over here in the uk
As LionNYC LionNYC said above reach out to the supporter group and see if you can get a ticket with them on their bus.
Nothing from the club directly.

Yeah, before I was a Third Rail member I emailed them about the bus to DC and they were very courteous, I'm sure they'll do the same for you!