Nycfc Podcast - By Fans For Fans

Andres Emilio Soto

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 16, 2015
NYC
thenycfcnation.com
Hello to all NYCFC Forum Supporters!

With the kind blessing of the NYCFC Forums staff, I would like to announce the launch of a fan podcast, New York City Football Club Fan Podcast. This is strictly a fan based podcast with content driven directly by you.

This is strictly a podcast for fans, by fans. I’ll be taking voice messages you can leave on the website and will play them on the podcast recordings. As long as there is no foul language and the message is short, I see no harm.

Also, I’m looking for help! Are you a blog writer? Are you a NYCFC fan? Do you want to have a place to put your work and spread your message, analysis or predictions? Well contact me! Eventually I would love to have frequent guest speakers appear on the show. The email is info@NYCFCPodcast.com

This podcast will not be successful without your help.

Subscribe via iTunes

Subscribe via Stitcher

Last edited:
Hello all NYCFC Forum Fans. Wanted to let you know that Episode 7 is out and would love your feedback!

Link: http://nycfcpodcast.com/s1e7

On to today's show I'll be speaking with Colton Coreschi recaping the 2-1 loss NYCFC had on Saturday when they faced the Philadelphia Union and we'll also discuss his player ratings. All links and articles mentioned on this episode will be found at NYCFCPodcast.com/s1e7.

Do you agree with Colton's player ratings?

What do you think needs to be changed on our team?