NYCFC Rings Opening/Closing Bell at NYSE

I find it interesting that Max is the other face of the franchise now. None of our DPs

Reactions: adam
I find it interesting that Max is the other face of the franchise now. None of our DPs
I think it this had more to do with language skills. Can any of the current DPs speak English with any facility? I cannot remember ever seeing any of them do so. It's so much simpler to put people on TV when they do not need a translator. Villa was the face before he learned because of who he was. Our current set lack his stature, but any one of them would still be featured more in settings like this if they could converse in English. In the BTS video for Orlando they show Maxi filming a Spanish language interview. I guess it was for Univision but I don't know. And of course you would not see Ring or Chanot there.

I agree with everyone’s sentiments. And he would be my choice too. Absolutely love the guy (even if he’s moody with fans).

It’s jusr different than David villa and frank lampard

Has the CNBC or Bloomberg clip come out yet? They usually do some commentary about who's ringing so I'm curious to see how much or how badly they butchered the team name lol.

Reactions: Kjbert